Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Names: White, Roger Sherman, 2nd, 1876-1941 X
- Account books 4
- Daybooks 3
- Connecticut -- Economic conditions 2
- Connecticut -- Economic conditions -- 19th century 2
- Lawyers -- Connecticut 2
- Physicians -- Connecticut 2
- Businessmen -- Connecticut 1
- Businessmen -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Connecticut 1
- Connecticut -- Commerce 1
- Distilleries -- Connecticut 1
- Lawyers -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Letter books 1
- License system -- Connecticut 1
- Liquor laws -- Connecticut 1
- Merchants -- Connecticut 1
- Merchants -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Pharmacists -- Connecticut 1
- Physicians -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 4
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
Joseph and Samuel Darling Account Books and Daybooks
Call Number: GEN MSS 1877
Overview: Manuscript daybooks and ledgers kept by Joseph Darling and Samuel Darling during their efforts as a pharmacist and physician, respectively, in New Haven, Connecticut, 1797-1850.
Samuel J. Hitchcock Papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 1878
Overview: Papers of Samuel J. Hitchcock, 1810-1845. Includes personal papers and business papers for matters primarily taking place in New Haven, Connecticut. Personal papers document Hitchcock's private and family correspondence and finances. Business papers document Hitchcock's work with Seth Perkins Staples in the operation of their law firm Staples and Hitchcock, as well his work with the Farmington Canal Company and Hartford and New Haven Rail Road Company.
Jonathan Knight account books and daybooks
Call Number: GEN MSS 1855
Overview: Manuscript account books and daybooks of Jonathan Knight listing patients of his medical practice in New Haven, Connecticut, 1813-1864.
Prescott & Sherman Records
Call Number: GEN MSS 1792
Overview: Account books, daybooks, letter books, and other bound volumes documenting the efforts of merchants Benjamin Prescott and Roger Sherman, Jr. in the operation of their store, Prescott & Sherman, in New Haven, Connecticut, 1804-1847.
Dyer White papers
Call Number: GEN MSS 1862
Overview: Papers of Dyer White pertaining to his efforts as a lawyer, judge, and revenue collector in New Haven, Connecticut, 1785-1841. Included are 12 account books, three sets of bound stubs from application entries for stills, eight applications for licenses to retail wine, a cash book, correspondence, two ledgers, and a waste book.
Dates: 1762-1856, bulk 1799-1841