Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Account books 2
- Daybooks 2
- Physicians -- Connecticut 2
- Connecticut 1
- Connecticut -- Economic conditions 1
- Connecticut -- Economic conditions -- 19th century 1
- Lawyers -- Connecticut 1
- Lawyers -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Pharmacists -- Connecticut 1
- Physicians -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Railroads -- Connecticut 1
- Waterways -- Connecticut 1 ∧ less
- Darling, Joseph, 1759-1850 1
- Farmington Canal Company 1
- Hartford and New Haven Rail Road Company 1
- Hitchcock, Samuel J. (Samuel Johnson), 1786-1845 1
- Knight, J. (Jonathan), 1789-1864 1
Joseph and Samuel Darling Account Books and Daybooks
Manuscript daybooks and ledgers kept by Joseph Darling and Samuel Darling during their efforts as a pharmacist and physician, respectively, in New Haven, Connecticut, 1797-1850.
Samuel J. Hitchcock Papers
Papers of Samuel J. Hitchcock, 1810-1845. Includes personal papers and business papers for matters primarily taking place in New Haven, Connecticut. Personal papers document Hitchcock's private and family correspondence and finances. Business papers document Hitchcock's work with Seth Perkins Staples in the operation of their law firm Staples and Hitchcock, as well his work with the Farmington Canal Company and Hartford and New Haven Rail Road Company.
Jonathan Knight account books and daybooks
Manuscript account books and daybooks of Jonathan Knight listing patients of his medical practice in New Haven, Connecticut, 1813-1864.