Showing Collections: 21–35 of 35
- Names: Yale Center for British Art X
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 30
- Manuscripts and Archives 3
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Art museums 15
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 10
- Art, British 10
- Museums -- Management 9
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 4
- Art historians 4
- Art museum curators -- United States 4
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration 3
- Art -- History 3
- Museums and community 3
- Museums and the Internet 3
- Art -- Reproduction 2
- Art museum directors 2
- Audiotapes 2
- College art museums 2
- Education -- Research 2
- Museums -- Public relations 2
- Academic libraries -- Administration 1
- Architectural photography 1
- Art 1 ∧ less
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 8
- Mellon, Paul 5
- Prown, Jules David, 1930- 4
- Denavit, Karen 2
- Yale Center for British Art. Communications and Marketing Department 2
- Yale Center for British Art. Office of the Director 2
- Yale University 2
- Albert, Neale M. 1
- Allix, Susan, 1943- 1
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 1
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 1
- Beinecke, Edwin J. (Edwin John), 1886-1970 1
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 1
- Beinecke, William Sperry 1
- Bjork, Zach 1
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 1
- Clement, Constance 1
- Falck, Dyer Alfred (Lindsay) 1
- Four Seasons (Restaurant) 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 15
- Stored onsite 13
- Stored offsite 7
This model represents a cross-section of the Yale Center for British Art. It was created and donated to the Center by Lindsay Falck's architecture students at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design.
This collection consists of Education department records from 1975-2018. There are general administrative records, records that relate to tours held at the Yale Center for British Art, and records that pertain to specific education programs created and run by the Center. There are planning materials, correspondence, and docent records, which include training materials and documentation of docent events.
The records consist of exhibit programs, posters, supporting materials, and audiotapes documenting exhibits from the Yale Center for British Art.
The Exhibitions and Publications department records consist of general administrative records, correspondence within the Center and with other institutions, publication proofs and records, and documentation of exhibitions held both at the Center and at other institutions to which the Center contributed objects.
This collection contains administrative files and transparencies and photographs of artwork belonging to the Yale Center for British Art.
This collection includes documentation of museum shop activities and products, as well as promotional items produced by the Center and associated project documentation.
The Operations department records consist of administrative documents, correspondence, drawings, and material samples. The bulk of the collection relates to the original construction and furnishing and subsequent renovation and refurbishment projects at the Yale Center for British Art.
The Paintings and Sculpture department records consist of curatorial records dating from 1977 to 2013.
The Prints and Drawings department records document the department's curatorial activities from 1975 to 2018. The collection includes administrative documents, correspondence, acquisition records, exhibition records, and documentation of curators' scholarship and research.
The Rare Books and Manuscripts department records comprise general administrative records, correspondence, and exhibition records. Additionally, there are rare book dealer files that document the acquisition of books by the department.
This collection consists of Reference Library and Archives department administrative records, documentation of the Reference Library's book collection, and documents pertaining to the development of its Photograph Archive.
This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon’s bequest.
The Research department records consist of administrative records, correspondence, and newsletters. The collection contains many records related to programs, fellowships, and internships headed by the department, such as Yale in London, the Visiting Fellows program, and the Bartels Internship program. Other documents pertain to the concerts, lectures, and film screenings organized by the department.