Showing Collections: 1–20 of 30
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 10
- College presidents 7
- Degrees, Academic 4
- Clergy 3
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Educators 3
- Lawyers 3
- Sermons 3
- Law 2
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Photographs 2
- Alaska 1
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Asia 1
- Bankers 1
- Bankruptcy 1
- Berlin (Conn.) 1
- California -- Politics and government 1
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College buildings 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 27
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 6
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 6
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 3
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 3
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 3
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 3
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 3
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950 3
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 2
- Bannard, Otto Tremont, 1854-1929 2
- Bowles, Chester, 1901-1986 2
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 2
- Coffin, Henry Sloane, 1877-1954 2
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 2
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 2
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 2
- Hand, Learned, 1872-1961 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 22
- Stored onsite and offsite 7
- Stored onsite 1
Dean Gooderham Acheson papers
Otto Tremont Bannard papers
Hugh Picken Brady papers
The papers include material on the Yale School of Forestry and other Yale related interests and miscellaneous records relating to Hugh Picken Brady's lumbering activities, including the records of his own and other lumber companies. The papers relating to the Yale School of Forestry include correspondence, memoranda, minutes, reports, printed matter and memorabilia for the period 1954-1967.
Committee on the Architectural Plan, Yale University Corporation, records
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
James Wesley Cooper papers
Franklin B. Dexter, secretary of Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and related materials concerning Yale Corporation affairs, scholarships and prizes, honorary degrees, and other activities administered by the secretary's office during the tenure of Franklin B. Dexter, 1869-1899.
James William Fesler papers
Samuel Herbert Fisher papers
Reuben A. Holden, secretary of Yale University, records
Investment Committee, Yale University Corporation, meeting minutes
The records consist of meeting minutes and supporting materials documenting the Yale Corporation Investment Committee.
Edwin Pond Parker papers
The papers contain correspondence, some of which relates to his resignation from the Yale Corporation, and a memorandum concerning the election of Arthur Twining Hadley as president of Yale.
Noah Porter papers
Alfred Lawrence Ripley papers
Correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, and press releases filed by Alfred Lawrence Ripley concerning only his service as alumni fellow of the Yale Corporation. The papers primarily document Ripley's role as a consultant on questions of Yale finance, investment policy, and the use of estates and gifts to the University. Primary correspondents include presidents and treasurers of Yale.
Sargent family papers
Secretary's office, Yale University, records
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.
Secretary's office, Yale University, records
E. Tappan Stannard papers
The papers consist of correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia. The correspondence (1939-1949) is entirely devoted to Stannard's participation in the development of the sciences at Yale University and as a member of various university committees. A photograph album depicting the construction of the Copper River and Northwestern Railway in Alaska (ca. 1909-1910) is also included.
William Graham Sumner papers
Thomas Day Thacher papers
Sheila Wellington, secretary of Yale University, records
The records consist of notebooks, appointment books and calendars, and general administrative files documenting Sheila Wellington's tenure as secretary of Yale University.