Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- Manuscripts and Archives 6
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 5
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- College theater 5
- Acting -- Study and teaching 4
- Drama -- Study and teaching 4
- Drama 3
- Scripts 3
- Theater 3
- American drama 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Dramatists 2
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Educators 2
- Motion pictures (visual works) 2
- Pageants 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Theater -- United States 2
- Theater scripts 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Acting teachers -- United States 1
- Actors 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Yale University 8
- Yale Repertory Theatre 4
- Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 3
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 2
- Richards, Lloyd, 1919-2006 2
- Yale University Press 2
- 52nd Street Project 1
- American Academy of Arts and Letters 1
- American Shakespeare Foundation 1
- Ames, Winthrop, 1870-1937 1
- Ballard, Frederick, 1884-1957 1
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 1
- Bates, Esther Willard, 1884- 1
- Behrman, S. N. (Samuel Nathaniel), 1893-1973 1
- Belmont, Eleanor Robson, 1879-1979 1
- Brown, John Mason, 1900-1969 1
- Brustein, Robert Sanford, 1927- 1
- Curtin, Joseph 1
- Daly, James Joseph, 1901-1945 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 11
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
The collection consists of programs, scripts, and memorabilia relating to folk, theatrical, and historical pageants collected by George Pierce Baker in the early part of the twentieth century. The collection includes a copy of the pageant George Pierce Baker authored for the American Society of Engineers.
This collection contains scripts and other materials produced as part of the Drama 50 course at the Yale School of Drama.
The Dwight / Edgewood Project is a non-profit organization that brings children together with Yale School of Drama and Yale Repertory Theatre artists to create theater. This collection documents the activities of the project from 1995-2008 through photographs, scripts, programs, and administrative papers.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.