Showing Collections: 21–36 of 36
- Names: Yale School of Drama X
- Manuscripts and Archives 20
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 8
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 8
- College theater 7
- Theater 6
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 6
- Acting -- Study and teaching 5
- Drama -- Study and teaching 4
- Photographs 4
- Theater programs 4
- Audiovisual materials 3
- Deans (Education) 3
- Drama 3
- Dramatists 3
- Educators 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Repertory theater 3
- Scripts 3
- Theater -- Production and direction -- United States 3
- Theater -- United States 3
- Theater management 3
- American drama 2
- American literature -- 20th century 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- Yale University 18
- Yale Repertory Theatre 8
- Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 3
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 2
- Cole, Edward Cyrus 2
- Richards, Lloyd, 1919-2006 2
- Yale University Press 2
- Yale University. Department of Drama 2
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 2
- 52nd Street Project 1
- American Academy of Arts and Letters 1
- American Educational Theatre Association 1
- American Shakespeare Foundation 1
- Ames, Winthrop, 1870-1937 1
- Ballard, Frederick, 1884-1957 1
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 1
- Bates, Esther Willard, 1884- 1
- Behrman, S. N. (Samuel Nathaniel), 1893-1973 1
- Bellak, George, 1919-2002 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 30
- Stored onsite and offsite 6
The materials consist of photographs, press material, posters, meeting minutes, programs and other materials documenting the management, activities, and productions of the Yale Cabaret.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
This collection contains ephemera pertaining to Yale Repertory Theatre, Yale School of Drama, and other undergraduate theater organizations at Yale University.
The records consist of personnel files, performance schedules, photographs and slides, posters, correspondence, memoranda, notes, reports, surveys, cast lists, reviews, budget materials, scripts, brochures, and accounting records documenting the management and activities of the Yale Repertory Theatre and its Winterfest productions.
The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The records consist of production notebooks of third-year Yale School of Drama students with concentrations in stage management. The production notebooks are one of three components making up the students' theses.
The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
This collection consists of costume and scenic design sketches submitted by Yale School of Drama students for the Gordon J. Micunis and Jay A. Korbin Scholarship, 1987-1993.
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.