Showing Collections: 141–160 of 1182
- Manuscripts and Archives 1149
- Yale Divinity Library 17
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 15
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 181
- Educators 150
- Photographs 139
- Diaries 69
- Families 63
- College students 61
- Clergy 55
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 49
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- Lawyers 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 38
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 37
- Science 35
- College students -- Societies, etc. 33
- Law 31
- College buildings 30
- Account books 27
- Europe -- Description and travel 27
- Student housing 27
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 27 ∧ less
- English 1173
- Multiple languages 7
- French 4
- German 3
- Japanese 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 46
- Yale University. President's Office 30
- Yale University. Library 29
- Yale College (1887- ) 25
- Yale Corporation 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 21
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 20
- Yale Law School 20
- Yale University. Department of History 20
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 17
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 17
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 17
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 16
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 16
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 15
- Yale School of Drama 15
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 15
- Yale University. School of Forestry 15 ∧ less
Largely Yale memorabilia including programs, pins, and a model of the Yale fence. Also in the Charles Winslow Burpee collection are photographs of members of Skull and Bones ca. 1883 and related memorabilia.
The papers consist primarily of manuscript sermons dating from 1877 to 1928. Samuel Clarke Bushnell (1852-1928), a Yale Divinity School graduate, was a Congregational minister in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
The records consist of invoices, financial statements, contracts, publicity materials, tax forms, and subscription files documenting the business office of the Yale School of Drama.
The materials consist of budget records maintained by the Business Support Center, Office of the Provost.
Approximately 600 photographs collected by George Daniel Butler, depicting the Yale section of the U.S. Ambulance Service with the French army, June 22, 1917-April 23, 1919. Also included are postcards of cities and historic sites in France.
The records consist of administrative files maintained by the dean of Calhoun College, Yale University.
Calhoun College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1934-1974 maintained by the master
The records consist of student records maintained by the master of Calhoun College, Yale University. Only withdrawals are represented for the Classes of 1968-1974. Some administrative files are also included.
Calhoun College, Yale University, student records for the Classes of 1964-2016 maintained by the dean
The records consist of student records maintained by the dean of Calhoun College, Yale University.
The records consist of attendance books, regional briefing binders, memoranda and gift reports, and correspondence documenting the activities and operations of the Campaign for Yale. Also includes correspondence and ledgers of the Yale Alumni Fund.
Papers reflecting Carmalt's studies at a private medical school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, accounts on his practice and investments, a small number of case records and lecture notes, professional correspondence, medical notes, and biographical material.
The records consist of the files of Richard C. Carroll, primarily from his positions as assistant and associate dean of Yale College from 1939 to 1968, including records relating to undergraduate activities and organizations, athletics, prizes and fellowships, residential college deans, the Council of Masters, the Course of Study Committee, and the Executive Committee. Also included are records relating to the Carnegie Teaching Fellowship program.
Richard C. Carroll, associate dean, Yale College, records concerning the Ivy Group Eligibility Committee
The records consist of correspondence, reports, and memoranda documenting Yale College Associate Dean Richard C. Carroll's involvement in the Ivy Group Eligibility Committee.
Richard C. Carroll, associate dean, Yale College, records concerning the Standing Committee on Licensing and Accrediting of the Connecticut Council on Higher Education
The records consist of correspondence, reports, and memoranda documenting Associate Dean Richard C. Carroll's involvement with the academic accreditation of Yale University.
The records consist of committee minutes, reports, letters, correspondence, and memoranda documenting the activities of Richard C. Carroll as associate secretary.