Showing Collections: 161–180 of 1181
- Manuscripts and Archives 1148
- Yale Divinity Library 17
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 15
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 181
- Educators 150
- Photographs 139
- Diaries 69
- Families 63
- College students 61
- Clergy 55
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 49
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- Lawyers 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 38
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 37
- Science 35
- College students -- Societies, etc. 33
- Law 31
- College buildings 30
- Account books 27
- Europe -- Description and travel 27
- Student housing 27
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 27 ∧ less
- English 1172
- Multiple languages 7
- French 4
- German 3
- Japanese 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 46
- Yale University. President's Office 30
- Yale University. Library 29
- Yale College (1887- ) 25
- Yale Corporation 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 21
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 20
- Yale Law School 20
- Yale University. Department of History 20
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 17
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 17
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 17
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 16
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 16
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 15
- Yale School of Drama 15
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 15
- Yale University. School of Forestry 15 ∧ less
The papers consist of letters exchanged between Norman White Cary and his mother and sister during his four years at Yale College. The letters provide a detailed record of his life as a student with accounts of studies, finances, social and cultural events, and life in New Haven. His mother's letters are intensely solicitous of Cary's physical and moral well-being, but also describe family happenings and social life in Philadelphia where she was head of a school for young ladies.
The records consist of investment reports, transaction lists, disbursements, notices, posted checks, annual reports, correspondence, minutes, and research fund files documenting the operations of the Yale Cash Management Office.
The records of the Yale University Tribunal contain correspondence, transcripts and court records related to a case before the University Tribunal.
The collection consists of postcards and photographs of Yale University. The postcards are part of the American Scenes Postal Card series; the photographs are print copies of the postcard scenes. Included are negatives as well as some non-Yale images.
Statistician. Chiefly course materials from his years at Yale College, including lecture notes, composition books, copies of term papers, study digest, etc. Also included are items from his grammar school.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, prayers, sermons, newsletters, bulletins, and subject files documenting the Yale Chaplain's Office and religious activities at Yale.
Chiefly printed copies of Serge Chermayeff's writings and research files on architecture. About half the papers consist of teaching materials from master class seminars in architecture conducted by Chermayeff at Yale University in 1966-1967.
The records consist of minutes, sermons, a visitors register, and bulletins documenting the activities of the Church of Christ in Yale University. Also included are the records of Charles Krigbaum, university organist and choir director.
Notebooks of an early student at the Yale Medical School (ca.1815) on lectures by Silliman, Ives & Smith; notebooks on his medical practice; medical reference and prescription notebooks; Ravenna, Ohio, meteorological journals; miscellaneous medical notes and printed material. An addition to the collection comprises personal correspondence of Job Clark and family members, as well as journal entries and writings.
The records consist of correspondence, meeting minutes, printed material, photographs, and clippings and reprints of writings by and about members of the Yale College Class of 1864, maintained by the class secretary, Charles G. Rockwood.
The records consist of reunion photographs; a letter from the class secretary, Charles S. Miller; and addresses of class members maintained by Arthur Wells Cole documenting the Yale College Class of 1877. Included is Cole's account book while a student at Yale.
The records consist of film documenting the 30th and 40th anniversary reunions of the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1896.
The records consist of a "Victory" reunion program commemorating the return of the members of the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1902 from World War I.
The records consist of reunion motion pictures and correspondence documenting the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1907 and its secretary, Warner S. (Misty) Hayes.
The materials consist of motion picture films documenting the 15th anniversary reunion of the Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1908.