Showing Collections: 1–20 of 93
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 6
- Manuscripts and Archives 4
- Lewis Walpole Library 2
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Gilmore Music Library 1 ∧ less
- Connecticut 44
- USA 37
- Maps 31
- Field notebooks 30
- Correspondence 29
- Photographs 16
- Locality information 12
- Manuscript materials 12
- New York 10
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Pennsylvania 4
- Texas 4
- Alaska 3
- Atlantic Ocean 3
- Diaries 3
- Educators 3
- Kansas 3
- Labels 3
- Ledgers 3
- Maine 3 ∧ less
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Princeton University 4
- Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 4
- Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum 3
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 3
- Yale Corporation 3
- Yale University. Library 3
- Bacon, Leonard, 1887-1954 2
- Beecher, Charles Emerson, 1856-1904 2
- Chapman, R. W. (Robert William), 1881-1960 2
- Hudson, Elizabeth 2
- Jennings, Annie Burr, 1855-1939 2
- Leonard, Joseph, 1877-1964 2
- Lewis, Annie Burr Auchincloss, 1902-1959 2
- Marsh, Othniel Charles, 1831-1899 2
- Metzdorf, Robert F. (Robert Frederic), 1912- 2
- Miss Porter's School (Farmington, Conn.) 2
- Osborn, James M. (James Marshall), 1906-1976 2
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 2 ∧ less
Thomas W. Amsden Archives
The archives of Thomas W. Amsden including maps, field notes and photographs. These focus on his 1947 Yale dissertation, "Stratigraphy and paleontology of the Brownsport Silurian of western Tennessee."
Yale Peabody Museum Archives
Archives of the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History.
Charles Emerson Beecher Archives
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher including illustrations, catalogs, notes and locality information encompassing his career at Yale, and focusing on his work with fossil invertebrates.
Charles Emerson Beecher Archives
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher, particulary those dealing with his work on freshwater mollusca.
Wendell Clark Bennett Archives
The archives of Wendell Clark Bennett, accumulated through his time at Yale.
Hiram Bingham III Archives
The archives of Hiram Bingham III, accumulated during his time at Yale.
Bingham Oceanographic Collection Archives
Archives of the Bingham Oceanographic Collection.
Marion W. Boesel Archives
Archives of Marion W. Boesel
Frederick A. Braun Archives
The archives of Frederick A. Braun including personal collection notes, his original catalog, and information regarding the contents and sale of his collection to Yale.
Derek E. Briggs Archives
The archives of Derek E. Briggs encompassing his career at Yale. These include primarily specimen information.
Wilfrid Swancourt Bronson Archives
Archies of Wilfrid S. Bronson.
Katharine Jeanette Bush Archives
Archives of Katharine J. Bush related to her work and reasearch at Yale Univeristy and the Peabody Museum.
Susan H. Butts Archives
The archives of Susan H. Butts encompassing her career at Yale. These include field notebooks and maps.
Joseph G. Carter Archives
The archives of Joseph G. Carter including field notes, photographs and locality information. Much of the material is photographs and drawings used in publications.
Class of 1917, Yale College, reunion motion pictures
The materials consist of motion picture films documenting reunions of the Yale College Class of 1917.
Michael D. Coe Archives
The archives of Michael D. Coe, accumulated during his time at Yale.
Wesley Roswell Coe Archives
The archives of Wesley Roswell Coe accumulated over his lifetime, notably including Yale teaching and research materials.
James Dwight Dana Archives
Archives of James Dana, mostly dealing with invertebrate zoology.
Anthropology Division Archives
The miscellaneous archives of the Division of Anthropology.
Division of Botany Archives
The archives of the Division of Botany, icluding those of the Connecticut Botanical Society.