Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- American literature -- 20th century 4
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 3
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Authors, German 2
- German literature -- 18th century 2
- German literature -- 19th century 2
- New Haven (Conn.) 2
- 16mm (photographic film size) 1
- Account books 1
- American drama 1
- American literature -- 21st century 1
- Americans -- Great Britain 1
- Artists -- France -- 20th Century 1
- Astronomers -- Connecticut 1
- Astronomers -- Connecticut -- 19th century 1
- Astronomy 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Authors -- France -- 20th Century 1
- Authors, American 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 1 ∧ less
- English 14
- French 3
- German 3
- Osborn, James M. (James Marshall), 1906-1976 2
- University of Oxford 2
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 1
- Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Bisson-Millet , Paule-Léon 1
- Borawski, Walta 1
- Bry, Lois Williams 1
- Buss, Robin 1
- Case Western Reserve University 1
- Catterall, Ralph T. 1
- Chauncey family 1
- Chauncey, Nathaniel, 1681-1756 1
- Chauncy, Elnathan, 1724-1796 1
- Columbia University 1
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 1
- Donnan, F. G. (Frederick George), 1870-1956 1
- Eaton, Walter Prichard, 1878-1957 1
- Epstein, P. (Paul), 1871- 1 ∧ less
Letters from Eugene O'Neill, Jr. to Lois Williams Bry, 1925-49; printed versions of O'Neill, Jr.'s articles and reviews, many inscribed to Bry; and subject files (mainly clippings) collected by Bry about O'Neill, Jr., his friends, and his family.
The writings consist of manuscript and typescript drafts of various works by Walter Prichard Eaton. Included is a typescript draft of The Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in the 90's by Charles Morris.
The collection consists of material generated by Curt von Faber du Faur as author, collector, literary historian, curator of the Yale Collection of German Literature, and Yale faculty member. Material comprises writings, including drafts of literary and critical works, articles, lectures, and essays; correspondence; and personal papers.
The papers contain correspondence and other materials documenting the efforts of Ralph gibbs Van Name to publish technical and biographical work on Josiah Willard Gibbs, the scientist who developed the theory of thermodynamics.
Circa 800 autograph letters, mostly signed, addressed to Elias Loomis, 1828-1889. Letters pertain chiefly to Loomis's teaching and research in astronomy and meteorology. Correspondents are primarily scientists and other scholars.
The Poems on Affairs of State Records consist of typescripts of Augustan satirical poems, galley proofs, and a number of card indexes, all related to the Yale edition of Poems on Affairs of State: Augustan Satirical Verse, 1660-1714.