Showing Collections: 21–40 of 53
- Manuscripts and Archives 40
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 10
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Diaries 19
- Families 18
- Connecticut 17
- New York (State) 14
- Lawyers 11
- Law 10
- New York 10
- Business 9
- Clergy 9
- Educators 9
- USA 8
- United States -- Politics and government 8
- Armed Forces 7
- Europe 7
- Europe -- Description and travel 7
- Maps 7
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 7
- Authors 6
- Education 6
- Germany 6 ∧ less
- Yale Peabody Museum 10
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 4
- Beecher, Henry Ward, 1813-1887 4
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 4
- Davis, John W. (John William), 1873-1955 4
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 4
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 4
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 4
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 4
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 4
- Lippmann, Walter, 1889-1974 4
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 4
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 4
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 4
- Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972 4
- Angell, James Burrill, 1829-1916 3
- Baker, Newton Diehl, 1871-1937 3
- Bancroft, George, 1800-1891 3
- Baruch, Bernard M. (Bernard Mannes), 1870-1965 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 24
- Stored onsite and offsite 19
- Stored onsite 10
The papers consist almost entirely of letters between Alexander Johnson and members of his family, with a small number relating to his business affairs and publications. Also included is a genealogical chart showing the ancestry of his first wife, Abigail Louisa Adams.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, notes, clippings and photographs of Alvin Saunders Johnson. Although records relating to his career are relatively scanty, two manuscript drafts of his autobiography, Pioneer Progress, are among the writings. The correspondence of some 1,700 letters includes: Max Ascoli, Jacob Billikopf, Gerhard Colm, Agnes DeLima, Thomas E. Dewey, Eduard Heinmann, Edith Johnson, Corliss Lamont, Adolphe Lowe, Thomas Mann, Harry Scherman.
The archives of Neil H. Landman including locality information, photographs, and copies of notebooks. This collection focuses on Landman's work with scaphitid ammonoids.
The archives of A. Lee McAlester including mostly maps and photographs encompassing his career at Yale. These focus on his 1960 Yale dissertation, "Pelecypod faunas of the Late Devonian Chemung Stage, central New York."
The papers consist of a scrapbook for the years 1893-1897 kept by Caroline Suydam Duer McLanahan. Included are invitations, calling cards, programs and other memorabilia relating to New Haven and New York social life and to social events at Yale University. Her husband, George X. McLanahan, was a member of the Yale College Class of 1896.
This artificial collection is composed of correspondence, journals, account books, manuscripts, scrapbooks, and printed material relating to the study and practice of medicine, primarily in Connecticut and New York, primarily in the nineteenth century.
The papers consist of correspondence, research and data files, writings, audiovisual material, and course material, documenting Stanley Milgram's work as an innovative researcher and teacher in the field of social psychology. The papers highlight Milgram's work on obedience to authority, television violence, urban psychology, and communication patterns within society.
The papers consist of correpondence, letterbooks, documents, diaries, subject files and other materials documenting the personal life and professional career of Frank Lyon Polk. The bulk of the material relates to Polk's Department of State service and includes correspondence with political figures, letterpress copybooks (1915-1917), and diaries (1915-1920). Materials relating to the American Commission to Negotiate Peace and the League of Nations are also included.
The papers consist of correspondence, subject files, writings, photographs, and other materials documenting the professional and scholarly career of George Rosen. Also included are files from the American Public Health Association and editorial files of the American Journal of Public Health and Ciba Symposia. Forms part of the Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection.