Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Names: Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives X
- Archives 6
- Libraries -- Special collections 6
- Audiotapes 2
- Computer files 2
- LGBTQ resource 2
- Oral histories (document genres) 2
- Affirmative action programs 1
- Africa 1
- Asia 1
- Bisexuals -- United States 1
- Born digital 1
- Coeducation 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- College teachers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Cuba -- Education 1
- Cuba -- History -- Revolution, 1959 1
- Cuba -- Politics and government 1
- Cuba -- Social conditions 1
- Europe 1
- Gay men -- United States 1 ∧ less
- English 11
- Multiple languages 3
- Yale University. Library 6
- Yale University 3
- Abell, Millicent D. 1
- Acacia Fraternity. Yale Chapter 1
- Agramonte y Pichardo, Roberto Daniel, 1904- 1
- Almeida Bosque, Juan, 1927-2009 1
- Alpha Delta Phi. Yale Chapter 1
- Ameling, Ann 1
- Antilles Research Program 1
- Beaumont Medical Club 1
- Beauvoir, Simone de, 1908-1986 1
- Beta Theta Pi. Phi Chi Chapter (Yale University) 1
- Bonsal, Philip W. (Philip Wilson), 1903-1995 1
- Borroff, Marie 1
- Castro, Fidel, 1926-2016 1
- Castro, Raúl, 1930- 1
- Centro Español de Yale 1
- Chi Epsilon (U.S.) 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Omicron Chapter (Yale University) 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 10
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
The records consist of minutes of meetings, membership lists, correspondence, constitutions and bylaws, scrapbooks, library records, financial and business records, programs and invitations, articles and news clippings, reports, songbooks, notices, newsletters, and related materials documenting the organization, activities, and operations of various student, faculty, and staff organizations, and other Yale community groups.
Connecticut Historical Records Advisory Board records maintained by the Dept. of Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University
The records consist oof minutes, agendas and reports documenting the Connecticut Historical Records Advisory Board.
The records consist of administrative files documenting the operations of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.
The records consist of materials used for exhibits produced by Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University Library.
The records consist of administrative files concerning financial transactions, research forms, and shipping memoranda of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.
Department of Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University, records concerning the Archives 300 Project
The records consist of administrative files and the Yale Archives 300 project web site [computer files] documenting the project initiatives, staff, and history.
The records include research applications; correspondence; guides; donor files; registration forms; files of Thomas Rossiter Barnum; master microforms of the Stimson Papers index and catalog; call slips; ofice of origin request forms; reprographics order forms; and other files concerning reference activities of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library. The records include the correspondence of the curator of Yale Memorabilia (1907-1933).
The records consist of research guides, inventories, and related materials documenting accessions, projects, and collections of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of audio recordings and transcripts of oral history interviews conducted by Florence Minnis with women faculty, administrators, and staff affiliated with Yale University.
The materials consist of audio recordings and transcripts of oral histories conducted by Judith Schiff with Yale University affiliates. The materials document the administrations of Yale presidents Hanna Gray, A. Bartlett Giamatti, Benno Schmidt, Jr., Howard R. Lamar, and Richard C. Levin.
A collection of pamphlets from African, South American, Latin American, Asian, European, and North American countries which include material relating to politics, economics, social conditions, agriculture, legal topics, religious activities, history, government operations, education, and other areas. The collection is particularly strong in the area of African materials, with several nations represented.