Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Library cooperation 2
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 1
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 1
- Library information networks 1
- Social science libraries 1
- Technical services (Libraries) 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 4
- Research Libraries Group 2
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 1
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 1
The records consist of subject files of the associate university librarian documenting the growth and development of the Yale University Library's holdings, with a focus on the bibliography department.
The records consist of files of Ake Koel, F. Bernice Field, and Donald Waters, including reports and records concerning NELINET, RLG, OCLC, AACR2, library automation, preservation, reclassification, ARL Task Force, catalog continuation, ALA conferences, catalog code revision, union negotiations, and salaries. The records document technical services at the Yale University Library.
The records consist of development files, committee records, financial reports, budgets, and notes of the deputy university librarian, Yale University. The records document library departments and collections, personnel, equipment requests, and the library's participation in the Research Libraries Group (RLG).
The records consist of correspondence, budget proposals, RLIN terminal information, minutes of meetings, committee reports, by-laws, and publications documenting the Yale university librarian's relationship with the Research Libraries Group (RLG).