Showing Collections: 1–20 of 69
- Manuscripts and Archives 64
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 5
- Academic libraries 13
- Photographs 9
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 7
- Academic libraries -- Administration 6
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 6
- College buildings -- Design and construction 6
- Libraries -- Special collections 6
- Archives 5
- Technical services (Libraries) 5
- Architectural records 4
- College buildings 4
- Librarians 4
- Libraries 4
- Libraries -- Publishing 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Educators 3
- Europe 3
- Libraries -- Gifts, legacies 3
- Manuscripts -- Collectors and collecting -- United States 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 29
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 5
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 2
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 2
- Schwab, John Christopher, 1865-1916 2
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 2
- Yale Medical Library 2
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 2
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 2
- Abbott, Wilbur Cortez, 1869-1947 1
- Adami, Anton-Filippo, -1770 1
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 1
- Andrews, Charles McLean, 1863-1943 1
- Andrews, William Loring, 1837-1920 1
- Angell, Joseph Warner, 1908- 1
- Anne-Marie von Schutzbar gennant Milchling, Hereditary Duchess of Oldenburg, 1903-1991 1 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, card files, statistics, reports, and gift and acknowledgment files documenting gifts and materials received by the Acquisitions Department, Yale University Library.
The records consist of lists, bibliographies, correspondence, finances and expenses, and publications documenting the activities and operations of the curator of the African Collection at Yale University Library.
The Joseph W. Angell Papers trace the acquisition of the Thomas Mann Collection for the Yale University Library in 1938 and the preparation of the 1950 exhibit to commemorate the seventy-fifth anniversary of Mann's birth. The papers also document the role of Joseph W. Angell as curator of the Thomas Mann Collection from 1948-1963.
The records consist of accession books, acquisition books, account books, and inventories documenting the operations of the Yale Art & Architecture Library.
The materials consist of administrative records, materials relating to the Bibliographical Press, and materials used for exhibits produced by the Arts of the Book Collection at Yale University Library.
The records consist of subject files of the associate university librarian documenting the growth and development of the Yale University Library's holdings, with a focus on the bibliography department.
The records consist of files of Ake Koel, F. Bernice Field, and Donald Waters, including reports and records concerning NELINET, RLG, OCLC, AACR2, library automation, preservation, reclassification, ARL Task Force, catalog continuation, ALA conferences, catalog code revision, union negotiations, and salaries. The records document technical services at the Yale University Library.
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.
The records consist of correspondence, statements, endowment and gift files, and memoranda documenting financial transactions of the Yale University Library Business Office.
The records consist of filing notes, cataloging manuals and guides, classification schemes, administrative files, and memoranda of the Catalog Department (previously spelled Catalogue Department). Topics include the Yale classification system, shelf lists, cataloging procedures, and filing courses at the Yale University Library.
The materials consist of copyright certificates, an index, and miscellaneous notes documenting copyrights held by the Yale University Library.
The records consist of minutes, correspondence, reports, and bulletins documenting the mission and activities of the Yale University Library Communications Committee.
The materials consist of bound lists documenting books reserved at the Cross Campus Library for courses taught at Yale, a scrapbook, and memorabilia documenting the Cross Campus Library.
The records consist of materials used for exhibits produced by Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University Library.
The records consist of administrative files concerning financial transactions, research forms, and shipping memoranda of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.
Department of Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University, records concerning the Archives 300 Project
The records consist of administrative files and the Yale Archives 300 project web site [computer files] documenting the project initiatives, staff, and history.
The records include research applications; correspondence; guides; donor files; registration forms; files of Thomas Rossiter Barnum; master microforms of the Stimson Papers index and catalog; call slips; ofice of origin request forms; reprographics order forms; and other files concerning reference activities of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library. The records include the correspondence of the curator of Yale Memorabilia (1907-1933).
The records consist of research guides, inventories, and related materials documenting accessions, projects, and collections of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.
The records consist of development files, committee records, financial reports, budgets, and notes of the deputy university librarian, Yale University. The records document library departments and collections, personnel, equipment requests, and the library's participation in the Research Libraries Group (RLG).