Showing Collections: 61–70 of 70
- Manuscripts and Archives 65
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 5
- Academic libraries 13
- Photographs 9
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 7
- Academic libraries -- Administration 6
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 6
- College buildings -- Design and construction 6
- Libraries -- Special collections 6
- Archives 5
- Technical services (Libraries) 5
- Architectural records 4
- College buildings 4
- Librarians 4
- Libraries 4
- Libraries -- Publishing 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Educators 3
- Europe 3
- Libraries -- Gifts, legacies 3
- Manuscripts -- Collectors and collecting -- United States 3 ∧ less
- English 69
- Multiple languages 1
- Yale University 29
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 5
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 2
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 2
- Schwab, John Christopher, 1865-1916 2
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 2
- Yale Medical Library 2
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 2
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 2
- Abbott, Wilbur Cortez, 1869-1947 1
- Adami, Anton-Filippo, -1770 1
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 1
- Andrews, Charles McLean, 1863-1943 1
- Andrews, William Loring, 1837-1920 1
- Angell, Joseph Warner, 1908- 1
- Anne-Marie von Schutzbar gennant Milchling, Hereditary Duchess of Oldenburg, 1903-1991 1 ∧ less
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
T he records consist of reports, charts, statistical data, questionnaires, job descriptions, and work description sheets documenting position classifications, pay plans, and the trainee program at the Yale University Library.
Yale University Library records concerning redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library and construction of the Cross Campus Library
The records consist of plans, minutes, and cost estimates documenting the construction of the Cross Campus Library and the redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subscription requests, articles, and lists documenting the publication and distribution of the Yale University Library Gazette.
The records consist of resumes, schedules, and notes, documenting the process of hiring of upper level librarians at Yale University Library.