Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- College buildings -- Design and construction 3
- Photographs 2
- Academic libraries 1
- College buildings 1 ∧ less
- Roth and Moore Architects 1
- Yale University. Music Library 1
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, notes, drawings, specifications, and awards documenting Roth and Moore Architects' design and construction of the Seeley G. Mudd Library, Yale University.
The materials consists of photographs taken following the construction (and before the opening) of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, photographs of floor plans, friezes, archways, and window details.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.