Showing Collections: 41–60 of 78
- Academic libraries 19
- Photographs 9
- Archives 8
- Libraries -- Special collections 8
- Academic libraries -- Administration 7
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 7
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings 5
- Librarians 5
- Technical services (Libraries) 5
- Architectural records 4
- Libraries 4
- Libraries -- Publishing 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Educators 3
- Europe 3
- Libraries -- Gifts, legacies 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 34
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 6
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Yale Medical Library 3
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 2
- Schwab, John Christopher, 1865-1916 2
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 2
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 2
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 2
- Abbott, Wilbur Cortez, 1869-1947 1
- Adami, Anton-Filippo, -1770 1
- Aetna Life Insurance Company (Hartford, Conn.) 1
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 1
- Andrews, Charles McLean, 1863-1943 1
- Andrews, William Loring, 1837-1920 1
- Angell, Joseph Warner, 1908- 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 64
- Stored onsite and offsite 11
- Stored onsite 3
The records consist of electronic files documenting the changes made to the library web site ("Front Door") by the Yale Library Public Interfaces Committee (PIC).
The records consist of correspondence, working files, orders, printed material, and financial records of the Publications Office, Yale University Library. Topics include the publication projects, Research Libraries Group, and Systems Office projects.
The records consist of reports, correspondence, policies, proposals, schedules, stack maps, and minutes documenting the operations of the Yale University Library Reference Department
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, notes, drawings, specifications, and awards documenting Roth and Moore Architects' design and construction of the Seeley G. Mudd Library, Yale University.
The records consist of working papers and source material used in the writing of a report titled, "Yale's Selective Book Retirement Program." The records document a three-year project directed by John H. Ottemiller, associate university librarian, Yale University Library.
Correspondence, bills, invoices, notes, writings, clippings and other papers of Joel Sumner Smith. His correspondence includes accounts of his life as a student at Yale and as a teacher of music in a Young Ladies' Seminary in Racine, Wisconsin. Much of the remaining material concerns purchases made for the Yale University Library (especially Russian works). Also included are letters from others to his son, Frederick Sumner Smith.
The records consist of annual reports and general administrative records of the Social Science Data Archive (administered by the Yale Social Science Library) and acquisition records of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, reports, and lists documenting the Southeast Asia Collection at Yale University Library.
The records consist of materials compiled as part of the St. Thomas More editorial project.
The records consist of memoranda, minutes, agendas, videotapes, and correspondence documenting the operations and activities of the Standing Committee on Professional Awareness (SCOPA) at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of photographs of Sterling Hall of Medicine at Yale. Includes photographs documenting the construction of the medical library in 1940.
The motion pictures document the construction of Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University, and the procession of books and move of the library from the Old Library (now Dwight Hall) to Sterling Memorial Library.
The materials consist of photographs and pictures of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Includes views of interiors, exteriors, decoration, and construction.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the decorative windows in the Sterling Memorial Library at Yale, with an emphasis on the main reading room and the stack tower.
The materials consists of photographs taken following the construction (and before the opening) of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, photographs of floor plans, friezes, archways, and window details.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, subject and administrative files, minutes, and financial reports documenting the activities of the University Library, Information Technology Services, Department of History, and the Ivy Policy Committee, maintained by J. Lloyd Suttle as deputy provost for academic resources.
The records consist of correspondence, notebooks, subject files and magnetic tapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale University Library Systems Office. Included are research and development records maintained by Frederick G. Kilgour and Ben-Ami Lipetz.