Showing Collections: 61–80 of 80
- Academic libraries 20
- Photographs 9
- Archives 8
- Libraries -- Special collections 8
- Academic libraries -- Administration 7
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 7
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings 5
- Librarians 5
- Technical services (Libraries) 5
- Architectural records 4
- Libraries 4
- Libraries -- Publishing 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Computer files 3
- Educators 3
- Europe 3 ∧ less
- English 78
- Multiple languages 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Yale University 34
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 6
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Yale Medical Library 3
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 2
- Schwab, John Christopher, 1865-1916 2
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 2
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 2
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 2
- Abbott, Wilbur Cortez, 1869-1947 1
- Adami, Anton-Filippo, -1770 1
- Aetna Life Insurance Company (Hartford, Conn.) 1
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873 1
- Andrews, Charles McLean, 1863-1943 1
- Andrews, William Loring, 1837-1920 1
- Angell, Joseph Warner, 1908- 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 65
- Stored onsite and offsite 11
- Stored onsite 4
The records consist of correspondence, notebooks, subject files and magnetic tapes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale University Library Systems Office. Included are research and development records maintained by Frederick G. Kilgour and Ben-Ami Lipetz.
The records consist of correspondence, budget proposals, RLIN terminal information, minutes of meetings, committee reports, by-laws, and publications documenting the Yale university librarian's relationship with the Research Libraries Group (RLG).
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, financial papers, and press releases documenting Alexander Vietor's activities as secretary of the Yale Council on the Library and Museums.
The materials consist of greeting cards, largely printed for the Christmas holiday season, depicting Yale buildings and grounds, New Haven scenes, and collections from the Yale University Library and Yale Art Gallery.
The records consist of scrapbooks and photostats of correspondence and clippings documenting the purchase of James Boswell's private papers by Yale University.
The records consist of annual reports, minutes, accreditation records, budgets, and correspondence, including files of Frederick G. Kilgour and Stanley D. Truelson as directors of the Yale Medical Library. A significant number of records relate to Kilgour's involvement with early library automation efforts. Other records pertain to Kilgour's published writings on library automation, the history of science and technology, and library administrative concerns.
The materials consist of invitations, posters, programs, Four photographs of Simon Samoeil, curator of the Near East Collection, Yale University Library, providing a guided tour of the "Middle Eastern and Islamic Cuisine" exhibition in Sterling Memorial Library, and videorecordings documenting Yale University Library activities, events, exhibits, and functions.
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
T he records consist of reports, charts, statistical data, questionnaires, job descriptions, and work description sheets documenting position classifications, pay plans, and the trainee program at the Yale University Library.
Yale University Library records concerning redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library and construction of the Cross Campus Library
The records consist of plans, minutes, and cost estimates documenting the construction of the Cross Campus Library and the redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subscription requests, articles, and lists documenting the publication and distribution of the Yale University Library Gazette.
The records consist of resumes, schedules, and notes, documenting the process of hiring of upper level librarians at Yale University Library.