Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Manuscripts and Archives 10
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- Photographs 10
- Academic libraries 5
- College buildings 4
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 3
- College buildings -- Design and construction 3
- Architectural records 2
- Negatives (photographs) 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Alberta -- Description and travel 1
- Alberta -- Pictorial works 1
- American literature -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Art, Tibetan 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Book collecting -- United States 1
- Book collectors -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Tibetan 1
- Yale University 8
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Needham, Wesley E., 1903-1992 2
- Anne-Marie von Schutzbar gennant Milchling, Hereditary Duchess of Oldenburg, 1903-1991 1
- Aronberg, Winfield E. 1
- B. Zhamsranzhav, Dilav Khutagt, 1884-1965 1
- Baldridge, Cyrus Leroy, 1889-1977 1
- Barton, Ralph, 1891-1931 1
- Boulton, Agnes, 1893-1968 1
- Bringe, Josephine Ewart Marston 1
- Bryner, Edna, 1886-1967 1
- Bstan-ʼdzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935- 1
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft 1
- Chaplin, Oona, 1925-1991 1
- Clark, Barrett H. (Barrett Harper), 1890-1953 1
- Commins, Saxe, 1892-1958 1
- Covarrubias, Miguel, 1904-1957 1
- Crouse, Russel, 1893-1966 1
- Frueh, Alfred Joseph, 1880-1968 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 10
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
- Stored onsite 2
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.
The records consist of photographs and their negatives of the site for and construction of the Yale University Library Shelving Facility (LSF) in 1998 and an exhibit materials from exhibit titled "Library Shelving Facility".
The records consist of 35 mm color photographic slides documenting Yale University buildings, particularly Sterling Memorial Library. Includes interior views and architectural details.
The materials consist of photographs of Sterling Hall of Medicine at Yale. Includes photographs documenting the construction of the medical library in 1940.
The materials consist of photographs and pictures of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Includes views of interiors, exteriors, decoration, and construction.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the decorative windows in the Sterling Memorial Library at Yale, with an emphasis on the main reading room and the stack tower.
The materials consists of photographs taken following the construction (and before the opening) of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, photographs of floor plans, friezes, archways, and window details.
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.