Showing Collections: 1–20 of 88
- Manuscripts and Archives 78
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 9
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Academic libraries 19
- Photographs 10
- Academic libraries -- Administration 8
- Archives 8
- Libraries -- Special collections 8
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 7
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings 5
- Librarians 5
- Technical services (Libraries) 5
- Architectural records 4
- Libraries 4
- Libraries -- Publishing 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Book collecting -- United States 3
- Educators 3
- Europe 3 ∧ less
- Tibetan 1
- Yale University 37
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 6
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Yale Medical Library 3
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 2
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 2
- Chapman, R. W. (Robert William), 1881-1960 2
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 2
- Hyde, Donald Frizell, 1909-1966 2
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 2
- Metzdorf, Robert F. (Robert Frederic), 1912- 2
- Needham, Wesley E., 1903-1992 2
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994 2
- Osborn, James M. (James Marshall), 1906-1976 2
- Schwab, John Christopher, 1865-1916 2
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 69
- Stored onsite and offsite 12
- Stored onsite 7
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, card files, statistics, reports, and gift and acknowledgment files documenting gifts and materials received by the Acquisitions Department, Yale University Library.
The records consist of lists, bibliographies, correspondence, finances and expenses, and publications documenting the activities and operations of the curator of the African Collection at Yale University Library.
The Joseph W. Angell Papers trace the acquisition of the Thomas Mann Collection for the Yale University Library in 1938 and the preparation of the 1950 exhibit to commemorate the seventy-fifth anniversary of Mann's birth. The papers also document the role of Joseph W. Angell as curator of the Thomas Mann Collection from 1948-1963.
The records consist of accession books, acquisition books, account books, and inventories documenting the operations of the Yale Art & Architecture Library.
The materials consist of administrative records, materials relating to the Bibliographical Press, and materials used for exhibits produced by the Arts of the Book Collection at Yale University Library.
The records consist of subject files of the associate university librarian documenting the growth and development of the Yale University Library's holdings, with a focus on the bibliography department.
The records consist of the administrative files of the Associate University Librarian for Public Services at Yale University Library.
The records consist of files of Ake Koel, F. Bernice Field, and Donald Waters, including reports and records concerning NELINET, RLG, OCLC, AACR2, library automation, preservation, reclassification, ARL Task Force, catalog continuation, ALA conferences, catalog code revision, union negotiations, and salaries. The records document technical services at the Yale University Library.
The materials consist of a videotaped interview with Alfred Van Sinderen regarding the presidential letters exhibition in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University.
The materials consist of a WTIC-TV news film documenting the opening of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University.
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.
The records consist of correspondence, statements, endowment and gift files, and memoranda documenting financial transactions of the Yale University Library Business Office.
The records consist of filing notes, cataloging manuals and guides, classification schemes, administrative files, and memoranda of the Catalog Department (previously spelled Catalogue Department). Topics include the Yale classification system, shelf lists, cataloging procedures, and filing courses at the Yale University Library.
The materials consist of copyright certificates, an index, and miscellaneous notes documenting copyrights held by the Yale University Library.
The records consist of minutes, correspondence, reports, and bulletins documenting the mission and activities of the Yale University Library Communications Committee.
The materials consist of bound lists documenting books reserved at the Cross Campus Library for courses taught at Yale, a scrapbook, and memorabilia documenting the Cross Campus Library.
The records consist of administrative files documenting the operations of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.
The records consist of materials used for exhibits produced by Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University Library.
The records consist of administrative files concerning financial transactions, research forms, and shipping memoranda of the Department of Manuscripts and Archives at Yale University Library.