Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Academic libraries 2
- Born digital 2
- Archives 1
- Books -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Glass paintings and stainings 1
- English 2
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Kiss, Brian 1
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 1
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
- Stored offsite 1
- Stored onsite 1
Department of Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University, records concerning the Archives 300 Project
The records consist of administrative files and the Yale Archives 300 project web site [computer files] documenting the project initiatives, staff, and history.
The collection consists of digital photographs (eighty .tiff files) of close-up images of the stained glass medallion windows located in the Sterling Memorial Library Nave.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and reports of the Yale University Library Preservation Department.