Showing Collections: 41–60 of 90
- Names: Yale University. Library X
- Manuscripts and Archives 80
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 9
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Academic libraries 20
- Photographs 10
- Academic libraries -- Administration 8
- Archives 8
- Libraries -- Special collections 8
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 7
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings 5
- Librarians 5
- Technical services (Libraries) 5
- Architectural records 4
- Libraries 4
- Libraries -- Publishing 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Book collecting -- United States 3
- Computer files 3
- Educators 3 ∧ less
- English 88
- Multiple languages 1
- Tibetan 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Yale University 37
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 6
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Yale Medical Library 3
- Babb, James T. (James Tinkham), 1899-1968 2
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 2
- Chapman, R. W. (Robert William), 1881-1960 2
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 2
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 2
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 2
- Hyde, Donald Frizell, 1909-1966 2
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 2
- Metzdorf, Robert F. (Robert Frederic), 1912- 2
- Needham, Wesley E., 1903-1992 2
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994 2
- Osborn, James M. (James Marshall), 1906-1976 2
- Schwab, John Christopher, 1865-1916 2
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 70
- Stored onsite and offsite 12
- Stored onsite 8
The records consist of correspondence and administrative records of the curator of the Map Collection at Yale University Library. Also included are photographs of Map Collection materials and staff.
The records consist of 35 mm color photographic slides documenting Yale University buildings, particularly Sterling Memorial Library. Includes interior views and architectural details.
The correspondence concerns the scholarly and collecting interests of James Marshall Osborn. The collection documents his activities as a rare book and manuscript collector, his research in early modern and eighteenth century English literature, and his authorship of several volumes of literary history. Much of the correspondence is with other literary scholars, including F. W. Bateson, James Lowry Clifford, Wilmarth S. Lewis, Maynard Mack. Chauncey Brewster Tinker, and René Wellek.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and reports of the Yale University Library Preservation Department.
The records consist of electronic files documenting the changes made to the library web site ("Front Door") by the Yale Library Public Interfaces Committee (PIC).
The records consist of correspondence, working files, orders, printed material, and financial records of the Publications Office, Yale University Library. Topics include the publication projects, Research Libraries Group, and Systems Office projects.
The records consist of reports, correspondence, policies, proposals, schedules, stack maps, and minutes documenting the operations of the Yale University Library Reference Department
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, notes, drawings, specifications, and awards documenting Roth and Moore Architects' design and construction of the Seeley G. Mudd Library, Yale University.
The records consist of working papers and source material used in the writing of a report titled, "Yale's Selective Book Retirement Program." The records document a three-year project directed by John H. Ottemiller, associate university librarian, Yale University Library.
Correspondence, bills, invoices, notes, writings, clippings and other papers of Joel Sumner Smith. His correspondence includes accounts of his life as a student at Yale and as a teacher of music in a Young Ladies' Seminary in Racine, Wisconsin. Much of the remaining material concerns purchases made for the Yale University Library (especially Russian works). Also included are letters from others to his son, Frederick Sumner Smith.
The records consist of annual reports and general administrative records of the Social Science Data Archive (administered by the Yale Social Science Library) and acquisition records of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, reports, and lists documenting the Southeast Asia Collection at Yale University Library.
The records consist of materials compiled as part of the St. Thomas More editorial project.