Showing Collections: 1–20 of 38
- Names: Yale University. President's Office X
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 18
- College presidents 12
- Educators 12
- College presidents -- Inauguration 4
- Audiotapes 3
- Annual reports 2
- College sports 2
- Student movements 2
- Student protesters 2
- Students -- Political activity 2
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 2
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 2
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations 2
- Athletics 1
- Business entertaining 1
- Campus planning 1
- Coeducation 1
- College facilities -- Planning 1
- College presidents -- Dwellings 1
- College presidents -- Resignation 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 34
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 6
- Giamatti, A. Bartlett, 1938-1989 3
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 3
- Schmidt, Benno C., 1942- 3
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 2
- Black Panther Party 2
- Lamar, Howard Roberts 2
- Levin, Richard C., 1947- 2
- Yale College (1887- ) 2
- Adams, George Burton, 1851-1925 1
- Angier, Roswell Parker, 1874-1946 1
- Arnstein, Margaret G. 1
- Bakewell, Charles M. (Charles Montague), 1867-1957 1
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 1
- Beach, Harlan P. (Harlan Page), 1854-1933 1
- Beers, Clifford Whittingham, 1876-1943 1
- Bingham, Hiram, 1875-1956 1
- Blumer, George, 1872-1962 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 33
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, memoranda, and subject files documenting James Rowland Angell's activities as president of Yale University. The records contain substantive documentation on virtually every aspect of the university's administration, its schools, departments, and other major units. The files pertaining to the founding of the School of Nursing, the Institute of Human Relations, and the residential colleges are particularly significant.
On 17 May 1977 the academic year closed with Kingman Brewster, Jr.'s, resignation from office to become ambassador to the Court of St. James under President Jimmy Carter. The records consist of Brewster's handwritten resignation letter, as well as other writings in his honor.
The records consist of subject files documenting academics, administration, personnel, and research initiatives at Yale University.
The records consist of materials documenting the planning needs of the Engineering School, Yale Law School Library, and School of Medicine.
The records consist of reports, letters, and memoranda documenting the work of the Committee on Acceleration, which studied the feasibility of accelerating undergraduate study in the event of war.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, and notes documenting the work of the Committee on General Education.
The records consist of correspondence and reports documenting the work of the Committee on Residential Colleges (Hall Committee), formed to study the residential colleges at Yale University.
The records consist of a report and minutes of the committee charged with recommending a dean of Yale College.
The materials consist of audiorecordings of lectures and discussion sessions from Yale University's DeVane Lecture Series.
Alfred B. Fitt, special assistant to the president of Yale University for community and alumni affairs, records
The records consist of the administrative files of Alfred B. Fitt documenting his role as special assistant for community and alumni affairs.
The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, memoranda, subject files, and gifts documenting A. Bartlett Giamatti's tenure as president of Yale.
The records consist of invitation responses documenting those who attended, declined, did not respond, or were platform speakers at the inauguration of A. Bartlett Giamatti as president of Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, planning memoranda, annual reports, and working papers documenting Hanna Holborn Gray's tenure as acting president of Yale University.
The records consist of audiotapes and transcripts of the Yale Griswold-Brewster Oral History Project.
The records consist of applications, reports, correspondence, committee notes, budgets, films, studies, fellowships, questionnaires, and recommendations documenting Special Assistant DeLaney Kiphuth's interests concerning athletics at Yale University.