Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Art -- Study and teaching 2
- Art schools 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Architects 1
- Art students 1
- Audiotapes 1
- College students 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Art 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Meeks, Everett V. (Everett Victor), 1879-1954 1
- Yale University. Art Gallery 1
- Yale University. School of Architecture 1
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
- Stored offsite 1
School of Architecture, Yale University, reminiscences and memorabilia of students in the Classes 1948-1958
The material, assembled by Estelle Margolis and Walfredo Toscanini, consists of reminiscences, student and later work, course materials, and articles by former Yale architecture students who graduated from 1948 to 1958.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.