Showing Collections: 1–7 of 7
- Names: Yale University. School of Architecture and Design X
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 3
- College students 3
- Schools of architecture 3
- Architecture 2
- Art -- Study and teaching 2
- Art schools 2
- Art students 2
- Photographs 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Architects 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching (Graduate) 1
- Audiotapes 1
- College publications 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- Perspecta 1
- Public architecture -- Connecticut 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 6
- Yale University 5
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 5
- Yale University. School of Architecture 4
- Yale University. School of Art 3
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 4
- Stored offsite 3
The records consist of editorial and financial correspondence, copyrights, reviews, architectural drawings, articles, accounting records, and photographs and negatives documenting the publication of Perspecta, a journal of the Yale School of Architecture (formerly the School of Architecture and Design and School of Art and Architecture).
School of Architecture, Yale University, reminiscences and memorabilia of students in the Classes 1948-1958
The material, assembled by Estelle Margolis and Walfredo Toscanini, consists of reminiscences, student and later work, course materials, and articles by former Yale architecture students who graduated from 1948 to 1958.
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Architecture.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.
The records consist of student records of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors: School of Fine Arts, School of Architecture and Design, and School of Art and Architecture.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings, specifications, slides, negatives, publications, and publicity materials documenting the Yale School of Architecture's annual building project.