Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 2
- Schools of architecture 2
- Art students 1
- Audiotapes 1
- College students 1
- Design -- Study and teaching 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 2
- Yale University. School of Art 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Meeks, Everett V. (Everett Victor), 1879-1954 1
- Yale University. Art Gallery 1
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 2
- Stored offsite 1
The records consist of schedules, instructions, and administrative forms documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of Design.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.