Showing Collections: 1–20 of 63
- Manuscripts and Archives 61
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 19
- Medicine -- Study and teaching 11
- Physicians 11
- Medical colleges 8
- Medical students 7
- Medicine 7
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 7
- Educators 5
- Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection 4
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 4
- Medical colleges -- Faculty 3
- Medicine -- History 3
- Medicine -- Practice 3
- Medicine -- United States 3
- Public health 3
- Videotapes 3
- Account books 2
- College students 2
- Connecticut 2
- Medical education -- United States 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 46
- Rosen, George, 1910-1977 4
- Sigerist, Henry E. (Henry Ernest), 1891-1957 3
- Yale University. Department of Epidemiology and Public Health 3
- Yale-New Haven Hospital 3
- Bayne-Jones, Stanhope, 1888-1970 2
- Berliner, Robert W., 1915-2002 2
- Bondy, Philip K. (Philip Kramer), 1917-2013 2
- Brown, Esther Lucile, 1898- 2
- Columbia University. College of Physicians and Surgeons 2
- Ebbert, Arthur 2
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 2
- Ives, Eli, 1779-1861 2
- Karl-Marx-Universität Leipzig 2
- Lippard, Vernon W., 1905- 2
- Morris, J. N. (Jeremy Noah) 2
- Roemer, Milton Irwin, 1916-2001 2
- Sand, René, 1877-1953 2
- Sheps, Cecil G. (Cecil George), 1913-2004 2 ∧ less
The records consist of administrative and research files documenting the activities and operations of the Arbovirus Research Unit of the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale School of Medicine.
The papers include correspondence, lectures and writings, and photographs that date primarily from Paul Beeson's later years. They include honors and tributes from former students and colleagues and attest to the influence Beeson had as a teacher.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, articles, minutes, and memoranda documenting the operations of the Yale Biological Safety Advisory Committee.
The records consist of files of Philip K. Bondy, professor in the Yale School of Medicine, concerning the Department of Internal Medicine; Yale's relation to the Veteran's Administration Hospital in West Haven, Connecticut; and other administrative matters.
Papers reflecting Carmalt's studies at a private medical school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, accounts on his practice and investments, a small number of case records and lecture notes, professional correspondence, medical notes, and biographical material.
Notebooks of an early student at the Yale Medical School (ca.1815) on lectures by Silliman, Ives & Smith; notebooks on his medical practice; medical reference and prescription notebooks; Ravenna, Ohio, meteorological journals; miscellaneous medical notes and printed material. An addition to the collection comprises personal correspondence of Job Clark and family members, as well as journal entries and writings.
The materials consist of videotapes documenting the Second Year Show presented by the Yale School of Medicine Class of 1996.
The materials consists of videotapes documenting the "Second Year Show" presented by the Yale School of Medicine Class of 1998.
Hillary Rodham Clinton address commemorating the Comer School Development Program, School of Medicine, Yale University
The address, given on the 30th anniversary of the Comer School Development Program at the Yale School of Medicine, was part of a symposium titled Child Development: The Foundation of Education. The symposium celebrated the Comer School Development program, established in 1968 by Dr. James Comer to promote collaboration among parents, educators, and the community.
The records consist of materials documenting the planning needs of the Engineering School, Yale Law School Library, and School of Medicine.
The records consist of correspondence and administrative files documenting the operations and activities of the School of Epidemiology and Public Health (a department within the Yale School of Medicine). Materials include an administrative subject-correspondence file, curriculum and student records, surveys, hospital administration materials, financial papers and grants, student and course files, and information on the Edwin Weinerman Memorial Fund.
The records consist of minutes of meetings, memoranda, and course materials documenting the activities and operations of the Department of Human Genetics, Yale School of Medicine.
T he records consist of student files, correspondence, research and grant materials, reprints, and reports of department chairman Harry S. N. Greene and grants and contracts of the Department of Pathology at the Yale School of Medicine.
The records consist of correspondence, applications, recommendations, and general subject files documenting the activities and operations of the Department of Pharmacology at the Yale School of Medicine.
The records consist of grant information and accounts documenting the operations of the Department of Surgery at the Yale School of Medicine.