Showing Collections: 41–60 of 169
- Photographic prints 36
- Audiovisual materials 32
- Authors 28
- Photographs 26
- Born digital 22
- American literature -- 20th century 21
- Sound recordings 21
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 19
- Drawings (visual works) 14
- Video recordings 10
- LGBTQ resource 9
- American poetry -- 20th Century 8
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 8
- Authors, French -- 20th Century -- Archives 8
- Diaries 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 7
- European literature -- 20th Century 7
- Poets 7
- Polish literature -- 20th Century 7 ∧ less
- English 104
- German 42
- Italian 28
- Spanish; Castilian 22
- Russian 13
- Polish 9
- Latin 5
- Multiple languages 5
- Dutch; Flemish 4
- Japanese 4
- Portuguese 4
- Chinese 3
- Arabic 2
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 2
- Swedish 2
- Danish 1
- Finnish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1 ∧ less
- Debord, Guy, 1931-1994 6
- Internationale situationniste 6
- Jeleński, Konstanty A. (Konstanty Aleksander), 1922-1987 6
- Sand, George, 1804-1876 6
- Sartre, Jean-Paul, 1905-1980 6
- Miłosz, Czesław, 1911-2004 5
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 5
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 5
- Czapski, Józef, 1896-1993 4
- France. Marine 4
- Giono, Jean, 1895-1970 4
- Gombrowicz, Witold, 1904-1969 4
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 4
- Rochambeau, Jean-Baptiste-Donatien de Vimeur, comte de, 1725-1807 4
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 4
- Beauvoir, Simone de, 1908-1986 3
- Bory, Jean-François, 1938- 3
- Breton, André, 1896-1966 3
- Calder, Alexander, 1898-1976 3
- Cartier-Bresson, Henri, 1908-2004 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 80
- Stored offsite 59
- Stored onsite 30
The collection chiefly includes correspondence with writers and other collaborators. The collection also contains project files which include manuscript drafts, book mock ups, and printed materials. The records provide insight into the collaborative process between publisher and writer including correspondence, manuscript drafts, and book proofs.
52 ALS and 15 TLS from N. N. Evreinov to Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow, 6 carbons of letters from Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow to N. N. Evreinov. Also includes correspondence between Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow and Anna Aleksandrovna Evreinova, Arthur Lourié, and various printed materials (theatrical programs, clippings, memorial notices) and photographs relating to N. N. Evreinov.
The papers consist of Filippov's correspondence with Russian émigré literary figures and scholars, typescripts of Filippov's writings (poetry, prose, critical essays), materials for works edited by Filippov as well as writings by others not included in works edited by Filippov; and artwork by Serge Hollerbach for books edited by Filippov.
The Dudley Fitts Papers consists chiefly of writings and correspondence relating to the production of the first American edition of An Anthology of Contemporary Latin-American Poetry (New Directions, 1942).
The papers consist of letters to Foster and material relating to the Parkman, Twisleton, and Vaughan families. Correspondents include James Latimer McLane, Jr., Charlton MacVeagh, Ellery Sedgwick, Anne Shiras, and others. Material relating to the Parkman, Twisleton, and Vaughan families include correspondence, financial and legal records, documents, and notebooks.
The Yale Collection of Benjamin Franklin Manuscripts contains correspondence, writings, documents, personal papers of Benjamin Franklin and his contemporaries, and ancillary research and acquisition correspondence and papers about the collection itself.
Letters and documents regarding the activity, payment, and coordination of troops involved in the French revolutionary wars. Some letters also concern the desertion of French troops to the British side. Includes letters from Charles Bailly de Fresnay and William Cavendish Bentinck.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings (including notes, journals and manuscripts), artwork, photographs and audio cassettes which document the career of poet and translator David Gascoyne.
Single manuscripts and small groups of manuscripts, including literary manuscripts, letters, and other documents. Materials are grouped under headings by author or corporate name.