Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- American literature -- 20th century 6
- Photographic prints 5
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 4
- Imagist poetry 3
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 3
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 3
- Americans -- France -- History -- 20th Century 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Diaries 2
- Modernism (Art) 2
- Modernism (Literature) 2
- Photographs 2
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th Century 2
- Psychoanalysis 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social credit 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Propaganda 2
- American fiction -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 6
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 5
- McAlmon, Robert, 1896-1956 5
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 4
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 4
- Pearson, Norman Holmes, 1909-1975 4
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 4
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 4
- Aldington, Richard, 1892-1962 3
- Beach, Sylvia, 1887-1962 3
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 3
- Jordan, Viola Baxter, 1887-1973 3
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 3
- Sitwell, Edith, 1887-1964 3
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959 2
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 2
- Barnard, Mary, 1909-2001 2
- Barney, Natalie Clifford, 1877-1972 2
- Bird, William, 1888-1963 2 ∧ less
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Cleanth Brooks papers
The Cleanth Brooks Papers contain correspondence, manuscripts of books, textbooks, essays, lectures, and various other shorter works, classroom material, professional papers, writings of others, and personal papers which document aspects of the life and career of Cleanth Brooks.
Michael De Lisio and Irving Drutman Papers
Alyse Gregory papers
The collection consists chiefly of correspondence, with smaller amounts of diaries, writings, notebooks, artworks, photographs, and other personal papers. Also present are papers of others closely associated with Gregory, including papers of Llewelyn Powys; writings of John Cowper Powys and Edna St. Vincent Millay; and diaries of Gertrude Powys. Accompanying these is a small amount of correspondence and notes of Rosemary Manning, concerning Gregory's papers.
Marsden Hartley collection
H. D. Papers
Margaret Marshall papers
The papers contain personal correspondence, correspondence concerning The Nation and the American Men of Letters series, drafts of her autobiography and other writings, and personal papers.
Ezra Pound Papers
The Ezra Pound Papers document the literary career and political interests of Ezra Pound. Major correspondents include Richard Aldington, George Antheil, William Bird, T. S. Eliot, Ernest Hemingway, James Laughlin, Wyndham Lewis, Marianne Moore, Odon Por, and Henry Swabey. The collection contains manuscripts of many of Pound's works, including the Cantos, Guide to Kulchur, and scripts of Pound's wartime radio broadcasts.
Ezra Pound papers : addition
Tiger's Eye records
The records document all aspects of the production and distribution of the little magazine The Tiger's Eye, from its inception in 1947 through the decision to cease publication in 1951. Correspondence, manuscripts, and business records document the creative and editorial process, the enthusiasm of its readership, its subscription base, and the work involved in producing and distributing the issues.
Sherwood Trask Papers
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, and personal papers by and relating to American educator and poet Sherwood Trask.