Showing Collections: 1–20 of 151
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 120
- American literature -- 20th century 96
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 57
- Audiovisual materials 51
- Photographic prints 49
- Photographs 44
- Born digital 41
- American poetry -- 20th Century 39
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- Authors 28
- Sound recordings 23
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 22
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 21
- LGBTQ resource 19
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 17
- Electronic documents 17
- Scrapbooks 16
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 14
- Poets, American -- 20th century 14
- American poetry -- 21st century 13 ∧ less
- English 150
- French 15
- German 7
- Italian 7
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 3
- Chinese 2
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 11
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 7
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 5
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 5
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 5
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 5
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 5
- Yale University 5
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 4
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 4
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 4
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 4
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 4
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott (Francis Scott), 1896-1940 4
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 4 ∧ less
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The Thomas Beer Collection contains correspondence between Beer and his publisher Alfred A. Knopf and printed versions of Beer's writings. The Collection also contains reviews of Beer's writings, articles about Beer, original illustrations for Beer's publications, and a photograph of Beer.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
The Hal and Barbara Dodge Borland Papers contain writings, correspondence, printed material, and personal papers documenting the journalism and literary career of Hal Borland, and the literary career of his wife, Barbara Dodge Borland, spanning the years 1904 to 1990.