Showing Collections: 1–20 of 49
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 48
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 39
- American literature -- 20th century 28
- American poetry -- 20th Century 27
- Audiovisual materials 22
- Born digital 22
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 17
- Photographs 16
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 16
- American poetry -- 21st century 12
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 12
- Photographic prints 10
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 9
- Poets, American -- 20th century 9
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Electronic documents 7
- American literature -- 21st century 5
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 5
- Sound recordings 5 ∧ less
- French 2
- Italian 2
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 4
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 3
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 3
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 3
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 3
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 3
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 3
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 3
- Schuyler, James 3
- Yale University. Alumni 3
- Academy of American Poets 2
- Benét Family 2
- Bentley, Eric, 1916- 2
- Benét, James, 1914- 2 ∧ less
Richard Aaron collection of Ira Cohen
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
John Ashbery collection of artwork and objects
Michael Basinski poems and other papers
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
Benét Family Collection
Benét Family Papers
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Charles Bernstein papers
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
Mei-mei Berssenbrugge papers
Chiron Review records
Ira Cohen papers
Robert Dash papers
Edward Davison Papers
Michael De Lisio and Irving Drutman Papers
Alfredo de Palchi and Sona Raiziss papers
Ray DiPalma papers
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
Cornelius Eady Papers
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
Emlen Etting papers
The Emlen Etting Papers contain correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, and photographs that document the professional and personal life of visual artist Emlen Etting. The papers span the years 1924 to 1982.
Charles Henri Ford papers
The Charles Henri Ford Papers contain correspondence, writings, and artwork that document Ford's activities as an author and journal editor,with the bulk of the material dating from 1928 to 2002. Much of the material acquired before 1982 relates to the journals Blues and View, while the 2004 acquisition includes documentation of broader range of Ford's activities.