Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Authors -- Great Britain -- 20th Century 1
- Authors and publishers -- Great Britain -- 20th Century 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century 1
- Drawings (visual works) -- Great Britain -- 20th Century 1
- English literature -- 20th Century 1
- Poets -- Great Britain -- 20th Century 1
- Poets, English -- 20th Century 1
- Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less
Call Number: GEN MSS 858
Overview: The collection consists of poetry and prose by George Barker in autograph, typescript, and printed forms, including poems with autograph revisions by T. S. Eliot. Also present are a small group of letters to Barker from editors and colleagues including Brian Higgins and Oscar Williams, six line drawings by Barker, and a collection of ten typescripts of poems by William Bell.
Call Number: GEN MSS 703
Overview: The collection consists of correspondence, business and financial records, artwork, and photographs relating to the early years of the British publishing company Lawrence & Wishart, its predecessor company Wishart & Company, and the founding partner Ernest Edward Wishart. Correspondence includes letters to, from, and about various authors, journalists, lawyers, and booksellers, among others. There is extensive correspondence concerning the publication of Jack Butler Yeats's book Sligo...