Showing Collections: 1–18 of 18
- Commonplace books 9
- Great Britain -- Religious life and customs -- 17th century 6
- Great Britain -- Court and courtiers 4
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1649 4
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 4
- Trials -- England 4
- Correspondence 3
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Spain 3
- Spain -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain 3
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain 2
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Scotland 2
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 2
- Great Britain -- Officials and employees 2
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1603-1714 2
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 2
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820 2
- Law -- Great Britain 2
- Legal documents 2
- Nobility -- Great Britain 2
- Scotland -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain 2 ∧ less
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 10
- Browne, John, approximately 1608-1691 5
- Braye, Alfred Verney-Cave, Baron, 1849-1928 4
- Buckingham, George Villiers, Duke of, 1592-1628 4
- Finch, John, Baron Finch of Fordwich, 1584-1660 4
- James, King of England, I, 1566-1625 4
- Pym, John, 1584-1643 4
- Great Britain. Army 3
- Strafford, Thomas Wentworth, Earl of, 1593-1641 3
- Bristol, John Digby, Earl of, 1580-1654 2
- Charles, King of England, II, 1630-1685 2
- Coke, Edward, Sir, 1552-1634 2
- Cotton, Robert, Sir, 1571-1631 2
- Elizabeth, Queen of England, I, 1533-1603 2
- Glanville, John, Sir, 1586-1661 2
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords 2
- Great Britain. Royal Navy 2
- Grimston, Harbottle, 1603-1685 2
- Henrietta Maria, Queen, consort of Charles I, King of England, 1609-1669 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite 16
- Stored offsite 2
The papers contain correspondence, newsletters, diplomatic papers, and reports documenting Blathwayt's career and English foreign policy and history in the late 17th and early 18th centuries.
Copies of Parliamentary papers, including speeches, orders, petitions, and declarations. Most printed in Lords Journals or in Rushworth. Includes items from parliaments of Elizabeth I through James II, most between 1630-1680.
[Miscellanea historica: Collection of papers of historical interest relating to the reigns of James I and Charles I]
Autograph MS and contemporary MS copies.
Collection of letters addressed to Hutton by various correspondents (including copies of a few of Hutton's own letters); many concern Parliamentary Candidates for Cambridge University, and nearly all of Cambridge interest, discussing College and University matters.
Copies of letters to and from Col. William Legge, transcribed from the originals in the possession of William Fourth Earl of Dartmouth, during the years 1816 and 1817, by William, 2nd Lord Bagot.
Autograph MS. Contains copies of 373 letters, illustrated with prints and drawings.
Anonymous MS collection.
Collection of approximately 50 tracts, almost entirely manuscript, concerning British politics and government. Many document relations between King Charles I and Parliament, including copies of speeches before Commons by Bagshaw, Grimston, Owens, and Pym and copies of petitions to the King by the Scottish Parliament and the Berkshire Grand Jury. Other topics include the royal succession, taxation, and court practices.