Showing Collections: 1–12 of 12
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 9
- American literature -- 20th century 6
- Gay men -- Fiction 5
- Gay men -- United States 5
- Gay men's writings, American 5
- LGBTQ resource 5
- Violet Quill (Group of writers) 5
- Audiovisual materials 4
- Authors 4
- Sound recordings 4
- AIDS (Disease) 3
- American drama -- 20th Century 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Diaries 2
- Diaries -- United States -- New York 2
- Electronic documents 2
- Guidebooks 2
- Male homosexuality -- Fiction 2
- Photographic prints 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 3
- White, Edmund, 1940- 3
- American Academy of Arts and Letters 2
- Cleaver, Diane 2
- Ferro, Robert 2
- Grumley, Michael 2
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 2
- Holleran, Andrew 2
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 2
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 2
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 2
- Academy of American Poets 1
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959 1
- Artzybasheff, Boris, 1899-1965 1
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 1
- Bankhead, Tallulah, 1902-1968 1
- Barbrook, Marguerite, 1903- 1
- Barnes, Djuna 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 6
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite 1
The Rex Beach Papers, which span from 1905-1956, contain correspondence, photographs, printed material, and other papers by or relating to Rex Ellingwood Beach's life and work.
The Christopher Cox Papers consists of the writings, correspondence files, and personal papers of the editor, author, actor, director, and producer Christopher Cox, and of his partner, the art historian William Olander.
The Robert McAlmon Papers consist of letters to McAlmon from literary friends, including William Carlos Williams, Ezra Pound, James Joyce, and Gertrude Stein; manuscripts of several of his writings; and a small quantity of photographs and related papers.
The papers contain Felice Picano's writings, journals and diaries, and correspondence with his publishers and his friends, including American author Andrew Holleran.
The papers document aspects of Purdy's early literary career. Major correspondents include Carl Van Vechten, John Cowper Powys, Edith Sitwell,Paul Bowles, and Gerald Brenan.
The papers consist of drafts of manuscripts and related material, correspondence, photographs, and newspaper clippings documenting Warren's life from his undergraduate years until his death in 1989.
The George Whitmore Papers consists of the literary papers of the poet, playwright, critic, novelist, and freelance writer George Davis Whitmore. The collection primarily contains his writings and supporting research files, though a small amount of professional correspondence and a few personal papers are present.