Showing Collections: 21–40 of 121
- American poetry -- 20th Century 117
- American literature -- 20th century 66
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 63
- Audiovisual materials 49
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 49
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 46
- Born digital 41
- American poetry -- 21st century 36
- Photographs 34
- Poets, American -- 20th century 28
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 25
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 24
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 23
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 14
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 13
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Authors 12
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Poets 11
- Electronic documents 10 ∧ less
- English 120
- French 8
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Italian 3
- Chinese 1
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 11
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 10
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 7
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 5
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 5
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 5
- Howe, Susan, 1937- 5
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 5
- Pound, Dorothy 5
- Schuyler, James 5
- Eshleman, Clayton 4
- Lansing, Gerrit 4
- North, Charles, 1941- 4
- Owen, Maureen, 1943- 4
- Waldman, Anne, 1945- 4
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959 3
- Berkson, Bill, 1939-2016 3
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 68
- Stored offsite 50
- Stored onsite 3
The Thomas Caldecot Chubb Papers consist almost entirely of manuscripts, typescripts and galley proofs of Chubb's published works, including Aretino, Scourge of Princes; Letters of Pietro Aretino; and Dante and His World.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, photographs, audiovisual material, and printed material, documenting aspects of Alfred Corn's work as a poet and writer as well as his relationships with other poets and writers.
Hart Crane Collection consists of correspondence to, from, and about Crane, copies of Crane's poetry and prose, articles about Crane, and material on Crane's work in art and advertising.
This collection contains writings, correspondence, journals, photographs, personal papers, teaching material, electronic media, audio recordings, videocassettes, and other material by or relating to poet, writer, and educator, Toi Derricotte. Material related to Cave Canem, the non-profit organization committed to cultivating the artistic and professional growth of African American poets, is also represented.
The Difficulties Records contain correspondence, production files, drafts of writings, and printed material relating to the production and publication of journal issues.
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
Contains letters from T. S. Eliot to various individuals, drafts of writings by Eliot, and writings on Eliot by Helen Gardner. Portions of the collection are photocopies and photostats of material held by other repositories.
The Arthur Davison Ficke Papers document the personal lives and literary interests of Arthur Davison and Gladys Brown Ficke. Major correspondents include Witter Bynner, Floyd Dell, Edna St. Vincent Millay, Edgar Lee Masters, and John Cowper Powys. In addition to manuscripts of Ficke's own works, the papers contain manuscripts of poems by Witter Bynner, Edgar Lee Masters, and others.
The Jonathan Galassi Papers, which span from 1958-2016, contain writings, including notebooks, drafts, translations, research materials, and correspondence The papers also contain photographs, printed materials, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers by or relating to Jonathan Galassi.