Showing Collections: 61–80 of 136
- Photographic prints 40
- Audiovisual materials 30
- Photographs 29
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 27
- Drawings (visual works) 26
- Artists -- United States 23
- Artists 21
- Born digital 21
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 17
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 16
- Photography, Artistic 13
- Sound recordings 12
- American literature -- 20th century 11
- Artists -- Great Britain 11
- Sketches 11
- Watercolors (paintings) 11
- Art, American -- 20th Century 10
- Scrapbooks 10
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 9
- Illustrators -- United States -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- English 119
- French 25
- German 13
- Italian 12
- Dutch; Flemish 4
- Chinese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Russian 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1 ∧ less
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 10
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 9
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 7
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Duchamp, Marcel, 1887-1968 6
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 6
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 5
- Stettheimer, Florine, 1871-1944 5
- Coburn, Alvin Langdon, 1882-1966 4
- Palmquist, Peter E. 4
- Steichen, Edward, 1879-1973 4
- Stein, Leo, 1872-1947 4
- Calder, Alexander, 1898-1976 3
- Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963 3
- Crane, Walter, 1845-1915 3
- Dubuffet, Jean, 1901-1985 3
- Gabo, Naum, 1890-1977 3
- Genet, Jean, 1910-1986 3
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 3
- Hugo, Victor, 1802-1885 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 74
- Stored offsite 38
- Stored onsite 24
The Eardley Knollys papers contains correspondence, writings, personal and family papers, photographs, and business papers relating to Eardley Knollys and Storran Gallery. Material documents Knollys's relationships with writers, artists, poets, playwrights, and art critics.
The collection chiefly includes correspondence with writers and other collaborators. The collection also contains project files which include manuscript drafts, book mock ups, and printed materials. The records provide insight into the collaborative process between publisher and writer including correspondence, manuscript drafts, and book proofs.
Consists of several thousand clipped autographs, franked envelopes, autographed photographs and printed cards and slips, and autograph notes and letters.
The collection consists of a series of tracings by John Linnell of 99 of the 102 drawings made by William Blake to illustrate Dante's Divina Commedia.
The collection contains photographs and other visual materials, objects, papers, printed material, and sound recordings relating to cats, Anna Marble-Pollock, and Carl Van Vechten.
The MATTE records, which span from 2009 to 2021, contain correspondence, writings, printed material, production material, photographs, and other papers relating to MATTE magazine and other projects by Matthew Leifheit.
The papers contain correspondence, writings, and printed ephemera about art documenting McBride's career as an art critic. Major correspondents include Mildred Aldrich, Malcolm MacAdam, Maximilian Mitzlaff, Gertrude Stein, Alfred Stieglitz, and Carl Van Vechten.
The Richard Merkin collection, which spans 1823 to 2009, contains extensive correspondence and artwork. The collection also contains photographs, clippings, ephemera, audiovisual materials, objects, scrapbooks, and personal papers related to Merkin's life and work.
The papers contain correspondence with family, friends, and acquaintances, plus a variety of personal papers, including obituaries, letters of sympathy, diaries, and scrapbooks documenting the lives of Richard E. and Alice Lee Myers and their children. Prominent correspondents include Stephen Vincent Benét, Nadia Boulanger, Grace Flandrau, John Gielgud, Charlotte Kett, Archibald MacLeish, and Gerald Murphy.