Showing Collections: 1–20 of 333
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- American literature -- 20th century 213
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 128
- Audiovisual materials 93
- Photographic prints 78
- Photographs 74
- Born digital 71
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 64
- American poetry -- 20th Century 63
- Authors 57
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 54
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 43
- Sound recordings 39
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 33
- LGBTQ resource 30
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 27
- Scrapbooks 26
- Electronic documents 23
- Poets, American -- 20th century 23
- American literature -- 21st century 22 ∧ less
- English 330
- French 23
- German 13
- Spanish; Castilian 12
- Italian 9
- Russian 3
- Chinese 2
- Hungarian 2
- Japanese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Polish 1
- Portuguese 1
- Swedish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 21
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 16
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 16
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 13
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 13
- Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 12
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 10
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 10
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 9
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 9
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 9
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 9
- Yale University 9
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 8
- Porter, Katherine Anne, 1890-1980 8
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 8
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 7
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 7
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 6
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 164
- Stored onsite and offsite 151
- Stored onsite 18
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The Thomas Beer Collection contains correspondence between Beer and his publisher Alfred A. Knopf and printed versions of Beer's writings. The Collection also contains reviews of Beer's writings, articles about Beer, original illustrations for Beer's publications, and a photograph of Beer.
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.