Showing Collections: 1–20 of 141
- American literature -- 20th century 95
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 91
- Audiovisual materials 43
- Born digital 37
- Photographic prints 35
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 35
- Photographs 30
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 29
- American poetry -- 20th Century 24
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 21
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 18
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 18
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 16
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 15
- Scrapbooks 14
- Sound recordings 14
- LGBTQ resource 13
- American literature -- 21st century 12
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 12 ∧ less
- English 140
- French 8
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Chinese 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 5
- Yale University 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 4
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 4
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 4
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 4
- Benét, Laura 3
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 3
- Bloom, Harold, 1930- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 3
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 3
- Hersey, John, 1914-1993 3
- Jeffers, Robinson, 1887-1962 3
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 3
- Marinoff, Fania, 1890-1971 3
- McClatchy, J. D., 1945-2018 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 75
- Stored onsite and offsite 64
- Stored onsite 2
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.
This collection contains writings of American author James Purdy, correspondence of Purdy and Dutch printer Jan Erik Bouman, photographs, drawings and a sketchbook by Purdy, ephemera, printed material, and computer media. Writings include typescript drafts of poems, novels, plays, and shorter works by Purdy, as well as published versions of Purdy's poems issued by Bouman's Utrecht-based press Hugin & Munin.
The collection consists of writings and correspondence by or relating to the American novelist LeGrand Cannon. Writings consist of autograph manuscript and typescript drafts of Look to the Mountain, Come Home at Even (also including proofs), and These are Some Stories about Old George Brown. Correspondents include Charles Beecher Hogan, Stephan Stearns, and Donald Wing.
The Rachel Carson Papers Addition contains correspondence, writings, photographs, artwork, ephemera, and printed material of Rachel Carson. The bulk of the material documents Carson's childhood and family.
Collection of photographs and printed materials relating chiefly to film and television productions of work by John Steinbeck.