Showing Collections: 1–20 of 21
- Bibliography 5
- Bibliographers 4
- Bibliographers -- United States 3
- Biography files 3
- Book collecting 3
- Negatives (photographs) 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Photographers -- Biography 3
- Photographers -- California 3
- Photographers -- West (U.S.) 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Photographs 3
- Photography -- Bio-bibliography 3
- Photography -- California 3
- Photography -- West (U.S.) 3
- Photography, Artistic 3
- Slides (photographs) 3
- Transparencies 3
- West (U.S.) -- Bibliography 3
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 3 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Latin 1
- Greg, W. W. (Walter Wilson), 1875-1959 3
- Palmquist, Peter E. 3
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 (Bibliography) 3
- Streeter, Thomas W. (Thomas Winthrop), 1883-1965 3
- Adams, Joseph Quincy, 1881-1946 2
- Bibliographical Society (Great Britain) 2
- California Historical Society 2
- Chambers, E. K. (Edmund Kerchever), 1866-1954 2
- Chapman, R. W. (Robert William), 1881-1960 2
- Davin, Dan, 1913-1990 2
- Eberstadt, Edward, 1883-1958 2
- Edward Eberstadt & Sons 2
- Edward Eberstadt (Firm) 2
- Ferguson, F. S. (Frederic Sutherland), 1878-1967 2
- Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery 2
- Historical Society of Southern California 2
- Hudson Book Company 2
- McManaway, James Gilmer, 1899-1980 2
- Pollard, Alfred W. (Alfred William), 1859-1944 2
- Wagner, Henry R. (Henry Raup), 1862-1957 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 13
- Stored onsite and offsite 7
- Stored onsite 1
The collection consists primarily of corrected page proofs and a small amount of correspondence created and compiled during the publication of the fourth edition of Merle Johnson's American First Editions (1942).
Correspondence, miscellaneous notes on Austen books, and other papers relating to Hogan's collector's interest in Jane Austen. Correspondents include David Gilson, R.W. Chapman, R. Brimley Johnson, Richard Arthur Austen-Leigh, Louis Ledoux, and the Jane Austen Society. The letters from David Gilson discuss bibliographical matters relating to Jane Austen.
The papers contain correspondence, printed material, writings and other papers documenting the scholarly career of Walter Wilson Greg, particularly his work on the Bibilography of the English Printed Drama(BEPD), his book reviews and his periodical articles concerning the editing of Shakespeare.
The collection consists of material created and accumulated by Laura K. Lada-Mocarski and Valerian Lada-Mocarski, stemming from their collecting activities and relating particularly to their book collection, which they donated to the Beinecke Library. Material includes bibliographies, notes and lists of books, valuation information, personal and professional correspondence, photographs, and printed material.
The collection contains photographs and other visual materials, objects, papers, printed material, and sound recordings relating to cats, Anna Marble-Pollock, and Carl Van Vechten.
Research materials, correspondence, files, printed materials, and other records relating to the Donald Wing Short title catalog bibliographical project.
Thomas W. Streeter collection of Hudson Book Company, Edward Eberstadt, and Edward Eberstadt & Sons catalogs
Collection consists of Thomas W. Streeter's annotated copies of sale and exhibition catalogs issued by New York City rare book dealer Edward Eberstadt (1883-1958) and his sons, Lindley and Charles, during their careers as antiquarian booksellers. The collection includes more than 90 catalogs, announcements, and sales lists issued by three businesses-- the Hudson Book Company, Edward Eberstadt, and Edward Eberstadt & Sons-- between 1929 and 1965.
Notes, newspaper clippings, manuscripts, typescripts, and printed material related to William Peterfield Trent's unpublished biography and bibliography of Daniel Defoe; and correspondence, notes, and printed material related to William Clinton Hutchins's editorial work on Trent's manuscripts.
The papers consist of correspondence with scholars and members of the rare book world, notes and drafts related to Henry Wagner's published works, and other papers related to Wagner's research.
The Frank Percy Wilson Papers contain correspondence, research files, and notes for articles and projected longer works, including an edition of Tabacco; the British Academy biography of E. K. Chambers; and works on Elizabethan vocabulary and proverbs.