Showing Collections: 1–20 of 161
- Photographic prints 146
- American literature -- 20th century 52
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 47
- Audiovisual materials 44
- Sound recordings 29
- Authors 27
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 25
- Born digital 24
- Scrapbooks 23
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 21
- Photograph albums 19
- Diaries 16
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 15
- Photographs 12
- Tintypes (prints) 12
- Electronic documents 11
- Motion pictures (visual works) 11
- Video recordings 11
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Slides (photographs) 10 ∧ less
- English 155
- French 23
- German 16
- Italian 9
- Multiple languages 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Japanese 2
- Polish 2
- Russian 2
- Arabic 1
- Danish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Korean 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Swedish 1
- Yiddish 1 ∧ less
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 12
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 6
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 6
- Yale University 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 5
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 5
- Palmquist, Peter E. 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Bontemps, Arna, 1902-1973 4
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 4
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 4
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 4
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 4
- Lynes, George Platt, 1907-1955 4
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 4
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 4
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 4 ∧ less
The Yehuda Amichai Papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, journals, photographs, printed material, audio-visual and other materials documenting the life and work of Israeli poet Yehuda Amichai.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
The Richard Brown Baker Papers consist of correspondence; art and artist files; professional and personal papers; exhibit files; diaries; writings; photographic prints, negatives, and slides; photograph albums; objects; printed material; and an audiocassette interview.
The Edwin J. Beinecke Collection of Robert Louis Stevenson contains correspondence, manuscripts, personal papers, and research files by, about, and relating to Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Bismuth-Lemaître Papers is comprised of material created and compiled by Maurice Lemaître, documenting the Lettrism movement from its inception in 1945 to the present day and Lemaître's own cultural and political activities as a leader of the movement. According to Lemaître's wishes, the title of the collection incorporates his birth name in order to reflect his heritage.
The Judy Blume papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal and other papers documenting the life and work of American author Judy Blume.