Showing Collections: 1–20 of 90
- Photographic prints 83
- Photographs 22
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 15
- Photograph albums 14
- Inkjet prints 13
- California -- Pictorial works 12
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 10
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 8
- Authors 8
- Colorado -- Pictorial works 8
- South Dakota -- Pictorial works 8
- Gelatin silver prints 7
- Studio portraits 7
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 7
- Alaska -- Pictorial works 6
- Albumen prints 6
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 6
- Cabinet photographs 6
- Indians of North America -- Portraits 6
- Montana -- Pictorial works 6 ∧ less
- English 85
- French 10
- German 5
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Finnish 1
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 4
- Willis, John, 1957- 4
- Andrew Smith Gallery Inc. 3
- Coburn, Alvin Langdon, 1882-1966 3
- Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942 3
- John Willis 3
- Keystone View Company 3
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 3
- Man Ray, 1890-1976 3
- Steichen, Edward, 1879-1973 3
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Underwood & Underwood 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 3
- William Reese Co. 3
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 2
- Armstrong, S. C. (Samuel Chapman), 1839-1893 2
- Belanger, Marion, 1957- 2
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 2
- Bryher, 1894-1983 2 ∧ less
Abraham Aronow photographs
Groups of photographs that document contemporary photographers, as well as individuals related to the study of photography, 1982-2007; street photography in the San Francisco Bay Area, circa 1981-2009; sites throughout the American West, 1982-2008; and portraits and views, 1982-2017.
M. D. Ball papers
Photograph album and photographs of Montana, New Mexico, and Colorado
Photographs created by Christian Barthelmess of people and places in New Mexico, Colorado, and Montana, 1881-1903.
Marion Belanger photographs
Photographs created by Marion Belanger, 2006-2012 and printed 2015 that document tectonic shifting of the North American Plate in California and Iceland.
Marshall Bond papers
Mathew B. Brady and Levin Corbin Handy Photographic Studios Collection
Alfred Hulse Brooks photographs and papers
Photographs of Abandoned Wooden Buildings and Artifacts in Montana
Photographs created by Richard S. Buswell of Helena, Montana, of abandoned wooden buildings and artifacts in Montana, 1975-2018, and printed by him, 1986-2019. Images include exteriors and interiors of cabins, barns, hotels, general stores, and blacksmith shops, as well as railroad trestles and cemeteries.
Solomon D. Butcher photographs and photographic postcards of Nebraska
Photographs and photographic postcards created by Solomon Devore Butcher of Nebraska, circa 1870-1916. Identified locations include Alliance, Anselmo, Ansley, Arcadia, Arnold, Bayard, Broken Bow, Callaway, Cozad, Crawford, Gibbon, Gothenburg, Kearney, Maxwell, Merna, Oconto, Pleasanton, Seneca, Shelton, and Wood River. Depicted are towns, businesses, events, sod houses, and landscapes.
Included are postcards of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
Don Byrd papers
Cartes-de-visite photographs of individuals in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photograph File of Close Up Magazine
This collection consists chiefly of promotional photographs and film stills created by motion picture studios for their films and actors, which the editors of Close Up used to illustrate the magazine.
Marian Cox Papers
W. W. H. Davis papers
Katherine S. Dreier papers / Société Anonyme archive
Julia Driver collection of women in photography
Jonathan Edwards collection
George Eliot and George Henry Lewes collection
Robert B. Fisher photograph collection and papers
This collection chiefly consists of photographs collected by Robert B. Fisher, but also includes his subject files and a small quantity of writings related to the history of photography, 1840-1998.