Showing Collections: 1–20 of 38
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 37
- American literature -- 20th century 24
- American poetry -- 20th Century 21
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 20
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Audiovisual materials 16
- Born digital 15
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 12
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 9
- American poetry -- 21st century 8
- Photographs 8
- Photographic prints 6
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 6
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 5
- Electronic documents 5
- Authors 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 4
- Poets, American -- 20th century 4
- Sound recordings 4 ∧ less
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 4
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Eshleman, Clayton 2
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 2
- Opstedal, Kevin, 1956- 2
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 2
- Schuyler, James 2
- Shapiro, David, 1947- 2
- Stevens, Wallace, 1879-1955 2
- Teasdale, Sara, 1884-1933 2
- Wright, C. D., 1949-2016 2
- Ackerson, Duane, 1942- 1
- Aley, Ruth 1
- Anderson, Wendell B. 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 1
- Baily, Stephen 1
- Balakian, Anna, 1915-1997 1
- Baraka, Amiri, 1934-2014 1
- Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1 ∧ less
The Besmilr Brigham papers consists of correspondence, writings, notes and drawings, printed material, personal papers, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of poet Besmilr Brigham. Materials date from 1931 to 2011, with the bulk dating between 1960 and 1990.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, photographs, audiovisual material, and printed material, documenting aspects of Alfred Corn's work as a poet and writer as well as his relationships with other poets and writers.
This collection contains writings, correspondence, journals, photographs, personal papers, teaching material, electronic media, audio recordings, videocassettes, and other material by or relating to poet, writer, and educator, Toi Derricotte. Material related to Cave Canem, the non-profit organization committed to cultivating the artistic and professional growth of African American poets, is also represented.
Research files, including notes, manuscripts, printed material, photographs, and audio tapes compiled by Cynthia Earl Kerman in the process of writing The Lives of Jean Toomer.
The August Kleinzahler Papers, which span from 1970 to 2014, contain poetry and prose writings, correspondence, clippings, photographs, ephemera, printed material, and other documentation related to the life and work of August Kleinzahler.
The James Laughlin Papers contain writings by Laughlin and others, an award acceptance speech by Laughlin, papers and audiocassettes relating to "New Directions at 50," the 50th Anniversary of New Directions exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, and various material removed from printed volumes.