Showing Collections: 1–20 of 150
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 103
- American literature -- 20th century 91
- American poetry -- 20th Century 83
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 76
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 61
- Audiovisual materials 54
- Born digital 51
- Poets, American -- 20th century 49
- Photographs 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 34
- American poetry -- 21st century 29
- Photographic prints 27
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 27
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 26
- Poets 20
- Authors 19
- Electronic documents 16
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- Sound recordings 15
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 14 ∧ less
- English 149
- French 7
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Italian 4
- Russian 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 15
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 11
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 9
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 9
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 8
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 8
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 7
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 6
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 5
- Eshleman, Clayton 5
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 5
- Pound, Dorothy 5
- Schuyler, James 5
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 5
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 88
- Stored offsite 59
- Stored onsite 3
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
The Besmilr Brigham papers consists of correspondence, writings, notes and drawings, printed material, personal papers, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of poet Besmilr Brigham. Materials date from 1931 to 2011, with the bulk dating between 1960 and 1990.