Showing Collections: 1–20 of 248
- American literature -- 20th century 101
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 99
- American poetry -- 20th Century 96
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 80
- Audiovisual materials 75
- Born digital 67
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 66
- Photographs 55
- Poets, American -- 20th century 48
- Authors 41
- Photographic prints 38
- Poets 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 36
- American poetry -- 21st century 32
- Sound recordings 27
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 25
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 24
- Electronic documents 19
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 15
- LGBTQ resource 15 ∧ less
- English 230
- French 23
- Russian 13
- Italian 9
- Spanish; Castilian 8
- German 3
- Polish 3
- Multiple languages 2
- Chinese 1
- Czech 1
- Estonian 1
- Lithuanian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan 1
- Welsh 1 ∧ less
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 19
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 13
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 12
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 12
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 11
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 10
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 10
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 10
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 9
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 9
- Warren, Robert Penn, 1905-1989 9
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 8
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 8
- Schuyler, James 7
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 6
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 6
- Brooks, Cleanth, 1906-1994 6
- Bryher, 1894-1983 6
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 6 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 126
- Stored offsite 105
- Stored onsite 17
Richard Aaron collection of Ira Cohen
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
Georgiĭ Adamovich papers
The Georgiĭ Adamovich Papers contain correspondence and printed works which provide information about Adamovich's literary life.
Léonie Adams and William Troy papers
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
Josephine Procopio Albarelli collection of Gilberto Owen and Elías Nandino
Daisy Aldan papers
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Lidii︠a︡ Alekseeva papers
The Lidii︠a︡ Alekseeva Papers consist of correspondence providing information about Alekseeva's literary career. There is also a book of poetry and essays.
Michael Alexander papers
The Altagor Papers, which span from 1930-2009, contain correspondence, personal papers, writings, artwork, printed material, objects, records, audio tapes, and other papers by or relating to the artist Altagor, also known as Andre Vernier.
Lee Anderson papers and Yale Series of Recorded Poets sound recordings
The Lee Anderson Papers and Yale Series of Recorded Poets Sound Recordings document the work of poet and editor Lee Anderson with the Yale Series of Recorded Poets. The bulk of the sound recordings consist of poetry readings by various poets and a small number contain poets' lectures on poetry. The papers consist of writings, correspondence, contracts, lists, procedural documentation, and printed material relating to the series production and publication.
Alain Arias-Misson papers
John Ashbery collection of artwork and objects
Alfred Austin collection
Correspondence, writings and photographs by or about Alfred Austin. The correspondence consists of 14 letters from Austin to various people,and over 140 letters to Austin or his wife. The writings consist of holograph drafts, typescripts, and proofs of poems, playscripts, and notes by Austin. The photographs consist of portraits of Austin and views of his estate, Swinford.
Leonard Bacon papers
Bangs family papers
Scrapbooks, manuscripts, diaries. letters, and personal papers documenting the lives and careers of American humorist John Kendrick Bangs and his son, Francis Hyde Bangs.
George Barker collection
The collection consists of poetry and prose by George Barker in autograph, typescript, and printed forms, including poems with autograph revisions by T. S. Eliot. Also present are a small group of letters to Barker from editors and colleagues including Brian Higgins and Oscar Williams, six line drawings by Barker, and a collection of ten typescripts of poems by William Bell.
Joel Barlow Collection
Mary Barnard papers
Danford Barney papers
Michael Basinski poems and other papers
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.