Showing Collections: 21–40 of 87
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 85
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 63
- American literature -- 20th century 50
- American poetry -- 20th Century 49
- Audiovisual materials 38
- Born digital 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 35
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 32
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 28
- Photographs 25
- American poetry -- 21st century 23
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 20
- Poets, American -- 20th century 17
- Photographic prints 16
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 11
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Electronic documents 10
- American literature -- 21st century 8
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 8 ∧ less
- French 2
- Italian 2
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 8
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 6
- Schuyler, James 6
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Bloom, Harold, 1930- 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Lansing, Gerrit 4
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 4
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 4
- Baraka, Amiri, 1934-2014 3
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 3
- Elizabeth Press 3
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 51
- Stored offsite 34
- Stored onsite 2
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.
The Emlen Etting Papers contain correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, and photographs that document the professional and personal life of visual artist Emlen Etting. The papers span the years 1924 to 1982.
The Charles Henri Ford Papers contain correspondence, writings, and artwork that document Ford's activities as an author and journal editor,with the bulk of the material dating from 1928 to 2002. Much of the material acquired before 1982 relates to the journals Blues and View, while the 2004 acquisition includes documentation of broader range of Ford's activities.
The collection is comprised of materials from the estate of Robert M. Furniss, Jr., who served as Ezra Pound's attorney from 1953-1958, when Pound was hosiptalized at St. Elizabeth's psychiatric hospital in Washington, D.C. Materials in the collection include correspondence, financial records, printed materials, and other papers relating to Ezra and Dorothy Pound and Furniss's administration of their affairs. it also includes records of dental expenses for Sherri Martinelli.
The collection consists of materials by or relating to American author and businesswoman Tereze Glück, including correspondence, writings, and personal papers.
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, personal papers, audio and video recordings, digital files, and other papers by and relating to American poet and writer Barbara Henning. Materials including notes, drafts, and manuscripts document Henning’s career as a poet, writer, and editor, and provide insight into her creative process. Correspondents include Charles Alexander, Charles Baxter, E. M. Broner, Bill Kushner, Harry Mathews, Harryette Mullen, and Maureen Owen.