Showing Collections: 61–80 of 87
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 85
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 63
- American literature -- 20th century 50
- American poetry -- 20th Century 49
- Audiovisual materials 38
- Born digital 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 35
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 32
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 28
- Photographs 25
- American poetry -- 21st century 23
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 20
- Poets, American -- 20th century 17
- Photographic prints 16
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 11
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Electronic documents 10
- American literature -- 21st century 8
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 8 ∧ less
- French 2
- Italian 2
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 8
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 6
- Schuyler, James 6
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Bloom, Harold, 1930- 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Lansing, Gerrit 4
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 4
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 4
- Baraka, Amiri, 1934-2014 3
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 3
- Elizabeth Press 3
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 51
- Stored offsite 34
- Stored onsite 2
The Edward Mycue Papers, which date from 1917 to 2016, contain extensive correspondence, writings, artwork, working files, notes, clippings, audiovisual and born digital materials, along with other documentation related to his life and work. Included are materials concerning his work as editor at Norton Coker Press and as a volunteer with the Peace Corps in Ghana.
The collection contains writings, correspondence, notebooks and journals, personal and professional papers, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers by or relating to the writer, poet, and performance artist Eileen Myles.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, notebooks, sketchbooks, audiovisual materials, printed materials, and other papers by or relating to poet Kevin Opstedal. It documents his work as a poet, as well as his research interest in the poets of Bolinas, California.
Correspondence and writings documenting the work of Edwin Arlington Robinson. Includes manuscripts, typescripts, and proofs of Robinson's poetry; correspondence with Lawrence W. Lamm, Lucius Beebe, Elizabeth Sparhawk-Jones, and other correspondents; and the typescript of and correspondence pertaining to C. Beecher Hogan's A Bibliography of Edwin Arlington Robinson.
This collection consists of material created and accumulated by Grace Schulman during her career as a poet, editor, and educator. Material includes writings, personal papers, correspondence, photographs, audiovisual material, and printed material, documenting the creation of several of Schulman's published volumes of poetry and her edition of The Poems of Marianne Moore (2003), as well as individual poems she published in numerous magazines.
This collection contains writings, correspondence, notebooks, photographs, artwork, personal papers, audiovisual materials, and other papers by or related to American poet Frank Stanford. Includes material related to painter Ginny Crouch Stanford, including her artwork and correspondence.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, and personal papers by and relating to American educator and poet Sherwood Trask.