Showing Collections: 41–60 of 106
- Scrapbooks 82
- Photographic prints 32
- Photographs 27
- Audiovisual materials 24
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 23
- American literature -- 20th century 22
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Photograph albums 19
- Drawings (visual works) 17
- Authors 16
- Scrapbooks -- United States -- 20th Century 14
- Born digital 13
- Diaries 12
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Sound recordings 10
- American poetry -- 20th Century 8
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 7
- LGBTQ resource 7
- Postcards 7
- Tintypes (prints) 7 ∧ less
- English 103
- French 8
- German 8
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Multiple languages 4
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 7
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937 3
- Ewing, Max 3
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 3
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 3
- Jones, Robert Edmond, 1887-1954 3
- Lynes, George Platt, 1907-1955 3
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 3
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.) 3
- Tchelitchew, Pavel, 1898-1957 3
- Yale University 3
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc 2
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 2
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 2
- Bonds, Margaret, 1913-1972 2
- Boyce, Neith, 1872-1951 2
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 2
- Clemens, Samuel Langhorne, 1835-1910 2
- Cocteau, Jean, 1889-1963 2
- Columbia University 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 59
- Stored offsite 28
- Stored onsite 19
Watercolor sketchbooks created and scrapbooks chiefly compiled by Henry Duncan Grant that document his world travel as an officer in the Royal Navy, 1866-1896 and his family until 1900.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, professional and personal papers, photographs, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers documenting the career and life of American author, curator, and gallerist Eric Gustafson. Also included are correspondence, ephemera, and photographs of Navajo artist R. C. Gorman.
The collection consists of scrapbooks collected by Jessica Helfand as research for her book Scrapbooks: an American History (Yale University Press, 2008). Also includes examples of volvelles.
The Langston Hughes Papers contain letters, manuscripts, personal items, photographs, clippings, artworks, and objects that document the life of the well-known African-American poet.
The collection contains artwork, professional and personal papers, photographs, correspondence, scrapbooks, journals and other papers by or relating to Clement Hurd.
This collection contains writings, correspondence, notebooks, photographs, scrapbooks, and other papers by or related to American writer, newspaper reporter, and playwright Harold Igo.
The Liebert Autograph Collection contains chiefly British (as well as other European and American) historical and literary manuscripts and autographs, including items by James Boswell, Jr., Sir Joseph Banks, Marie Corelli, Eugene V. Debs, Camille Pissarro, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Thomas Henry Huxley, Samuel Johnson, Ouida, and Alfred Tennyson. The Liebert Correspondence consists of letters written to Liebert by Ian Fleming, Beverly Nichols, John Cowper Powys, and Thornton Wilder.