Showing Collections: 61–80 of 109
- Sound recordings 92
- Audiovisual materials 79
- American literature -- 20th century 43
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 39
- Photographic prints 38
- Born digital 33
- Photographs 25
- Video recordings 21
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 19
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Authors 16
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 16
- Audiocassettes 15
- Electronic documents 15
- Motion pictures (visual works) 12
- Sound recordings -- United States -- 20th Century 12
- Drawings (visual works) 11
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 11
- Scrapbooks 11
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- English 101
- French 23
- German 10
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- Russian 3
- Arabic 2
- Italian 2
- Japanese 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Polish 2
- Greek, Modern (1453-) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Navajo; Navaho 1 ∧ less
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 5
- Yale University 4
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Harrison, Gilbert A. 3
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Thomson, Virgil, 1896-1989 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Abbott, Berenice, 1898-1991 2
- Academy of American Poets 2
- Arnaud, Noël, 1919-2003 2
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 2
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 2
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 2
- Bute, Mary Ellen 2
- Cartier-Bresson, Henri, 1908-2004 2
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 2
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 2
- Creeley, Robert, 1926-2005 2
- De Palchi, Alfredo, 1926- 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 73
- Stored offsite 30
- Stored onsite 6
The collection documents Elinor Langer's research and writing of the biography Josephine Herbst: The Story She Could Never Tell. The collection contains research files, correspondence, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, printed material, and other papers.
The papers consist of material created and accumulated by James Lapine in the course of his creative and professional activities as a playwright and director. Material includes scripts, production notes and files, correspondence, writings, printed material, audiovisual material, and photographs documenting Lapine's work on individual plays and productions, and the process of bringing a play or musical to the stage.
The James Laughlin Papers contain writings by Laughlin and others, an award acceptance speech by Laughlin, papers and audiocassettes relating to "New Directions at 50," the 50th Anniversary of New Directions exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, and various material removed from printed volumes.
The Archibald MacLeish Collection Addition consists of material related to the life and career of the American poet Archibald MacLeish received by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library after the processing of the Archibald MacLeish Collection acquired in 1976. The Addition consists of correspondence, manuscripts, photographs, personal papers, and sound recordings documenting MacLeish and his family between 1801 and 1995.
The Angus MacLise Sound Recordings document selected musical work of Angus MacLise. The sound recordings are 5 and 7.5 inch reel-to-reel audio tapes that consist of experimental music composed and performed by MacLise in solo performances and in collaboration with other musicians and artists. The recordings span the years 1965 to 1978.
The collection consists of writings, journals, correspondence, printed material, photographs, audiovisual material, computer disks, and other papers documenting the literary careers and lives of James McCourt and Vincent Virga.
The Vincent McHugh Papers document the professional and personal life of poet, novelist, and editor Vincent McHugh. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, professional papers, journals, notebooks, personal papers, photographs, sound recordings, drawings, and a scrapbook, spanning the years 1933 to 1983.
The Claude McKay Collection consists of correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs and memorabilia documenting the life and work of Claude McKay.
The N. Scott Momaday papers contain extensive correspondence, writings, family papers, artwork, photographs, printed materials, awards, sound recordings, and other papers related to the life and work N. Scott Momaday.