Showing Collections: 1–20 of 34
- Videocassettes 26
- Audiovisual materials 18
- Audiocassettes 16
- Born digital 15
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 12
- American literature -- 20th century 11
- Photographs 9
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 9
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Videocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Audiocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century 6
- Photographic prints 6
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 6
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 5
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 5
- Sound recordings 5
- Authors 4
- Born digital -- United States -- 20th Century 4
- Motion pictures (visual works) 4
- Negatives (photographic) -- United States -- 20th Century 4 ∧ less
- English 31
- German 5
- French 3
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- United States. Office of Strategic Services 3
- Arendt, Hannah, 1906-1975 2
- Broch de Rothermann, H. F. 2
- Broch family 2
- Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951 2
- Brody, Daniel, 1883-1969 2
- Canby, Marion G. (Marion Gause), 1885-1974 2
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955 2
- Faber du Faur, Curt von, 1890-1966 2
- Kahler, Alice Loewy 2
- Kahler, Erich, 1885-1970 2
- Ludovyk-Gyömröi, Edith 2
- Lützeler, Paul Michael, 1943- 2
- Meier-Graefe, Annemarie, 1905-1994 2
- Pantheon Books 2
- Pick, Robert, 1898- 2
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 2
- Rhein Verlag 2
- Suhrkamp Verlag 2
- Untermeyer, Jean Starr, 1886-1970 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 26
- Stored offsite 6
- Stored onsite 2
The collection contains contact sheets, negatives, transparencies, slides, photographic prints, scrapbooks, writings, professional and personal papers, correspondence, printed material, cameras and other recording equipment, and audiovisual and computer media created and collected by Hungarian photojournalist Lucien Aigner.
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
The Eve Arnold Papers contains her photographs, contact sheets, negatives, slides, transparencies, diaries, film production files, correspondence, writings by and about Arnold, printed materials, and ephemera that document her career as a member of the Magnum Photos cooperative. In addition, the collection contains audiovisual materials including motion picture film, videocassettes, sound recordings, and computer media.
This collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, posters, puppets, printed material, personal papers, realia, and other materials created by or relating to the life and work of Lee Breuer.
The Hermann Broch Archive contains correspondence; manuscripts of books, plays, poems, articles and essays, book reviews, and short stories; writings of others; personal papers; photographs; and videocassettes.
The collection consists of material generated by Curt von Faber du Faur as author, collector, literary historian, curator of the Yale Collection of German Literature, and Yale faculty member. Material comprises writings, including drafts of literary and critical works, articles, lectures, and essays; correspondence; and personal papers.
The Barbara Guest Papers span 1923 to 2006 and document Guest's life as a prominent American poet, her personal and professional relationships with other writers, and her personal life as a wife, mother, and friend. The papers include drafts of writings, correspondence, personal and professional papers, photographs, artwork, printed material, audiovisual material, born digital material, artwork, and a typewriter.
The Russell Hoban Papers, which span from 1952 to 2011, contain writings from throughout Russell Hoban's lifetime including novels, children's books, poetry, and opera librettos. The papers also contain clippings, ephemera, photographs, audiovisual materials, and electronic media related to Hoban's life and work.