Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Kissinger, Henry, 1923- 4
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 4
- United States. Department of State 4
- Harriman, W. Averell (William Averell), 1891-1986 3
- Ford, Gerald R., 1913-2006 2
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 2
- Hull, Cordell, 1871-1955 2
- Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978 2
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973 2
- Kennan, George F. (George Frost), 1904-2005 2
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 2
- Lovett, Robert A. (Robert Abercrombie), 1895-1986 2
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 2
- McNamara, Robert S., 1916-2009 2
- Morgenthau, Henry, 1891-1967 2
- National Security Council (U.S.) 2
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 2
- Acheson, David C. 1
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 1
- Adenauer, Konrad, 1876-1967 1 ∧ less
Call Number: MS 1087
Overview: The papers include correspondence, writings, speeches, memoranda, and photographs, documenting Dean Acheson's life after leaving the U.S. State Department in 1953. Also documented is his work as a member of the Yale Corporation and his long friendship with Felix Frankfurter, Archibald MacLeish, and others. The correspondence and memoranda contain Acheson's views on many contemporary issues in American foreign policy such as Korea, the Middle East, NATO, Germany, the war in Vietnam, and Rhodesia...
Call Number: MS 112
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, government documents, writings, speeches, photographs, research materials, printed matter, motion picture film, and other material which document William C. Bullitt's career as a diplomat and journalist and his personal and family life.
Dates: 1813-1998, bulk 1909-1967
Call Number: MS 1981
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, memoranda, writings, speeches, photographs and other material that document the career of the diplomat, author and foreign policy expert and scholar Henry A. Kissinger, who served as United States secretary of state from 1973 to 1977 and as assistant to the president for national security affairs (national security advisor) from 1969 to 1975.
Dates: 1838-2007, bulk 1954-2007
Call Number: MS 2004
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, memoranda, writings, photographs and other material that document the career of the diplomat, author and foreign policy expert and scholar Henry A. Kissinger, who served as United States Secretary of State from 1973 to 1977 and as Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs (National Security Advisor) from 1969 to 1975.
Dates: 1930-2011, bulk 1977-2007
Call Number: MS 1664
Overview: The Vance papers primarily document Cyrus R. Vance's professional and personal activities. Of particular significance are background materials, correspondence, position papers, and handwritten meeting notes relating to SALT II negotiation between the United States and the Soviet Union; the Camp David Summit and the signing of the Middle East Peace Treaty; diplomatic relations with the Far East, especially China; and negotiations to release the American hostages in Iran. Proposals, reports,...